>>>>

Monday, May 06, 2013

Winner Winner Winner!

I’m home…..and it’s drawing time for our three winners of Quiltmaker Magazine’s 100 blocks volume 7!

The first two winners will get signed copies from me, our third winner will have her copy mailed direct from Quiltmaker Magazine!

Winner #1, Lori L wrote:

Oh my, another one? I cannot keep up trying these blocks myself. Bonnie you need to slow down and not introduce anything new so I can finish some of my other projects I have started (hahaha). Love everything you made. Would love to win a copy of the magazine. Thanks

Winner # 2,  Gloria, who writes:

Another fun block from Bonnie! Enjoy reading your blog and all the hints you offer.....I'm off to debone a shirt!

And Winner # 3: KRIS who has this to say:

This block is so colorful and so YOU! Thanks for sharing your magazines and your many talents.

All three winners have been emailed with instructions to get their snail mail addresses to me, and then these issues will be on their way to them ----

Thank you so much for participating everyone!  The magazine should be on newsstands near you THIS WEEK…be looking for it!

quiltmaker 023

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:58 PM EDT

    Congratulations to the winners and THANK YOU Bonnie for continuing to inspire us with your blog and posts on Facebook. I love watching QUILTCAM here in Delaware.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:59 PM EDT

    Congratulations to the winners, and thank you Bonnie for keeping us all motivated!! You are inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be looking for it!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big Congrats to the winners!!!!!! Thanks Bonnie for all that you do! Where would we be if not for your inspiration, motivation, and most of all for being so down to earth (no airline pun intended).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners! Will be keeping my eyes open for it at the newsstand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bought my copy Saturday at my local shop. Always fun to look at all the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear it will be on the shelves soon Thanks for all you do

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning and gorgeously colorful.block Bonnie! I'll be suely buying the magazine!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am excited to win a copy of the magazine....some fun reading ahead for me! Wonder how many more quilts will be added to my long, long list??

    Thank you,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't win a magazine, but I'm sure a winner because of you. I will buy the magazine the minute that I see it, and add it to my stack to be looked at after I finish my Sister's Choice" quilt that you inspired. Thank you, Bonnie. You really inspire and help all of us. I hope you know how much you are appreciated, and how much joy and laughter you bring on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to all the winners! I bought my magazine on the 4th at Walmart. They had it out early.ya for me I just love those magazines. Wonderful block again Bonnie.Thanks

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)