>>>>

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Show & Share from St Charles, IL!

The Hubster and I are out the door early this morning to get a move on seeing a few pieces of property --- yes, the cabin hunt is still on!

It’s just that I haven’t been home for any weekends lately at a time that it would work for him to go ---and so, we resume.

We’ll be headed up towards Boone, checking out a couple of places in the remote corners of Purlear, West Jefferson, and further up the mountain – fingers crossed that we find what we need before the summer is over!

I had a great time seeing what the ladies brought to my workshops in St Charles to show at the end of our lunch periods.  It’s a great way to get to know the other ladies and what kinds of quilts that they like to make, and I took several photos to share with you!

This is Susan and her Hopscotch Butterscotch, found in Adventures with Leaders & Enders!  LOVE LOVE LOVE four patches!  They go in so many things!

There are several other photos and I’ve uploaded them into a slide show for you.  As always --- can’t see it on your mobile device?  Either click the photo below to go directly to the photo album, or view on a real computer!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Show & Share, St Charles, IL, 2013

Be sure to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

8 comments:

  1. We moved to West Jefferson 7 years ago and love it....really has a small town feel!!
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you checked Seven Devils? I used to have a home there for 9 years and sold it last year. Gorgeous views of Grandfather Mountain. Easy access to Banner Elk, Boone, Blowing Rock, all the other winter places, and Ashville all through back roads that you will learn when staying there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I nominate this for the best show and share of quilts made from Miss Bonnie's body of work! Just stunning ladies..well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the variety of Easy Street quilts. Impressive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you the best of luck in your cabin search!

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, it is beautiful home, you will be so very happy there and I love all that wood!
    The show and share was a wonderful tribute to all of your teaching. If it weren't for you, I believe that all those quilts would not have been made. I know that it was your patient teaching of Carolina Christmas online that built my confidence to believe in myself enough to make that quilt. That got me started!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The house is beautiful! I love wood, it is so warm and inviting. My problem would be with the stairs. I would be unable to go up them very often, much too painful on the back. You are fortunate to still be enjoying good health. If you do get the house, enjoy every minute in it that you can. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)