>>>>

Monday, May 06, 2013

Show & Share from Maine!

Not only did we have two great days of classes in Maine, but we had some really great show and share!

I love it when students bring their quilts from my designs, or even share quilts from other sources – ANY thing that inspires us to want to get back to sewing after lunch is over and we are facing the afternoon session is so very inspiring!

This is Georgette!

She brought her Rectangle Wrangle from Scraps & Shirttails II to share....it is WONDERFUL!!

I’m posting these ahead so they will go live while I am on my flight home…..I hope you enjoy them!

Click the photo below if the slide show doesn’t play for you ---

Hopefully these will inspire you to go pull something out, and GO SEW!!

Show & Tell, Maine 2013
I’ll catch you when I’m back home to North Carolina ---

10 comments:

  1. I love the quilt show. It is so inspiring. I just know a fun time was had by all.

    Gale/Oklahoma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great batch of Show & Tell quilts! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo Georgette!!! Beautiful Quilt - wonderful class and day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:29 PM EDT

    These ladies are super quilters..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does that first quilt have an unusual shape or am I looking at it wrong? I would have a hard time naming a favorite out of that batch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They definitly inspire me and I needed it My winston Ways is done and on the long arm BUT the thread evidently didn't go in something right and I have to rip out two passes of the quilting Now I feel ready to go do it so I can take a picture of a finish of mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a quilt show of any kind.......thanks for showing these beauties and the lovely ladies that created them too.

    Happy Sewing, safe travels :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the show & tell pictures, thanks for sharing them Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. some fabulous quilts here, so glad I stopped by to view them and have certainly been inspired

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just totally inspired!! I would not be able to leave until I had one of those gorgeous quilts well on its way to being done. Quilters are the best enthusiasts and they really know how to keep you going! Thanks for the great slide show and thanks to the ladies that shared!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)