>>>>

Friday, February 22, 2013

Collaboration Celebration with Mickey & Bonnie!

It’s almost time for registrations!

Hosted by Sew Sisters, Lisa & Karen – this exclusive Sew Sisters Summit is going to be an event that you don’t want to miss!

If you wanted to attend the Quiltmaker Block Party in Williamsburg, VA last August only to find that my classes are sold out --

If you were hoping to attend the Quiltmaker Block Party in Portland, OR this coming March only to find that my classes are sold out --

If you wanted to go to Ireland, but it’s not in your budget ((By the way, those classes are almost sold out too!)) --

If you wanted to go on the Alaskan Cruise in August but can’t get a spouse to go with you – ((That one is sold out too, I believe!))

COME TO WINSTON SALEM, NC Aug 8-11, 2013!

collaborationcelebration

North Carolina has SO much to offer!  Winston Salem is about 1.5 hours drive north of Charlotte close to the infamous Mary Jo’s Cloth Store in Gastonia.

It is easy to fly in to either Charlotte, NC or to Greensboro, NC from anywhere! (Greensboro is about 1/2 hour drive to Downtown Winston Salem where we will be.)

We are nestled near the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway.

Come spend time in my stomping grounds and discover my corner of North Carolina.  Be sure to leave time to wander the streets of Old Salem.  Visit local shops who are gearing up for our event!

1907462_orig

Space is limited ---we’ve got 2 beautiful conference room class rooms with space limited to 30 in each class.  Each participant will get a full day of class with myself for the scrappy pieced background of our Collaborative Quilt, and a full day with Mickey to learn all the ins and outs of her fabulous pieced hexie designs and just how fun and addicting they can be!

4194940_orig

Early Registration will be starting soon.

Email info@sewsisters.biz to get your name on the “notification list” for early registration.  Those on the list get first chance as space is limited!

More info can be found on the SewSisters.biz website!

See you in Winston Salem in August!

13 comments:

  1. Great news Bonnie, and so close to your home!! Looks like a fun time and a beauty quilt.
    Faye in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I have been anxiously waiting for this post. Hoping I hadn't missed it! Looks like an 8 hour drive from Daytona Beach, Florida....but I sure hope to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both quilts are gorgeous...I wish I could join your celebration...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Would love to go, since its "right at home," but its a bit out of my budget! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been waiting eagerly for this and have already put in for vacation time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to attend, but my husband and I are celebrating our 40th. I showed him the ad and he said "sign up". I then pointed out the dates and we decided another time. Please do it next year in NC again because I want to play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quilts turned out great! Fun times to be had by all I'm sure. Will be vacationing in NC in May . . . only one trip per year. Great of you all to accommodate those that could not get into other events.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo Hoo, sent my email. Can't wait for the fun to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful quilt! Will this pattern be included in one of your future books?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darn...I had really hoped to attend. It would be cheaper per day to go to Ireland...just saying... The quilt is beautiful and I'm sure it will be a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you actually read all the comments on all your pages? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)