>>>>

Sunday, September 09, 2012

And The Three Winners Are!


At final count we had 750 comments. Thank you for showing my friend such a warm Quiltville-Style welcome! I think we kind of blew her off her feet ;c)

And I was literally on pins and needles randomly pulling winners!

Here goes!

mickey 012

Our First winner:

Debbie from Wisconsin! She writes:

Hexies are still on my to do list but these...they are gorgeous! I would love to win a copy of this book, thanks for the chance. By the way, I love your quilt cam. I feel like I am sewing with a friend!
Debbie

mickey 023

Our next lucky quilter is Donna! She writes:

Oh my goodness that looks great. I would love to try this challenge . It truly gives the little hexes a whole new look. I am working a small project of them now. It's my travel project for hospital. I seem to spend a lot of time there. Thanks Bonnie for giving of your time and talents. You are a true giver and inspire me to step out of my comfort zone to try new things .
Donna G.

mickey 021

And Lastly not Leastly we have Helen! She writes:

Ohmygosh, Bonnie...this would be supercalifragilisticexpealidocious to WIN this fabulous book!!!
There are a couple of hexie quilts in my NEAR future and the inspiration from this book would just be fantastic!
***fingers crossed, eyes crossed, legs crossed***

I think you can uncross everything now, Helen! LOL!

I have emailed all the winners with instructions for them to get in touch with Mickey with their addresses. This has certainly been fun to watch while I was on the road!

I arrived home a bit ago ---taking the long route home on a gorgeous September South to North Carolina afternoon!

As soon as I walked in the door my phone pinged….it was Mickey! She has a message for you all:

mickey 071

Honestly and sincerely Mickey, it’s been my pleasure!

Have a good evening everyone ---I’ve got more unpacking to do!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners and welcome home, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:35 PM EDT

    Congratulations to the 3 winners. I was amazed at the number of quilt magazines with Hexie pattren/projects on the covers as I did some grocery shopping this afternoon. Mickey has them beat by a MILE. Suzanne in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the 3 winners! I must see this book with all the beautiful colors and techniques.
    nankc@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners and the sponsors, apparently a win win deal!!! Just to note, I made 200 hexies on my recent vacation!! woot woot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners! When and where is this book for sale?!!! I want it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners. I'll be watching Amazon to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks EVER so much for the opportunity and the exciting news that _I_, _ME_, yep, I won one of these fabulous books!!!

    I'm so incredibly excited to have had my name drawn. Thank you Bonnie and Mickey! I will be super inspired by this book and will use it!

    Hugs and many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winners - enjoy the book and make lots of hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:43 PM EDT

    The pictures on this post almost look like the old kalidoscopes we used to play with as kids! Glad to see gals who are interested win-decided not to enter as I haven't the least interest in starting a new fad in my sewing-too much in process as is! Bev (kwiltpharm@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Contests to the winners! Time to order my book from Mickey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, I am so excited to win. Thank you Bonnie. I thought I would check my e-mail this morning before I left to go to the hospital. MY daughter is being induced this morning with her first child (and my 6th grandchind) so this was just frosting on the cake!
    If I had started on hexies before now I would have a hand project to take with me, lol
    thanks Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)