>>>>

Monday, September 10, 2012

A Short Delay ----Take Time To


Smell the Roses!

DH just got home from work so my evening isn’t happening as quickly as I would like to. I’m thinking it’s going to be 9pm Eastern Time before I can turn the QuiltCam on.

These roses are photos I took at Sally’s on Saturday night after we arrived home from our dinner out with the guild girls. It had POURED while we were at the restaurant ---by the time we arrived home everything was so fresh and dewy – I just couldn’t resist capturing the drops on the petals looking ever so much like gentle tears.

And for those of you who feel like I’ve given up “REGULAR” posting for a QuiltCam in a time zone you can’t ever find yourself in – never fear. QuiltCam does NOT replace regular postings ---they are just further down, so scroll. And don’t forget to click “Older Posts” at the bottom of the page.

It’s all there.

I wouldn’t forget you or neglect you.

QuiltCam is an ADDITION to my day, not a replacement for any regular post.

rose2

Back as soon as I can!

13 comments:

  1. Take your time, Bonnie! Time with family can never be replaced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue in Scottsdale, AZ8:00 PM EDT

    Bonnie, take your time. DH comes first! I'm hoping to be able to see you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great..I'm watching the tennis...an unbelievable match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:59 PM EDT

      Absolutely riveting US Open final! I watched & then taped it when I left for yoga and am glad I did. Such a physical, well-played match. I am happy for Murray.
      Cathy

      Delete
  4. Yes, time with DH is a priority. We will be here. And to relate to your assurance to those who may feel left out, I noticed the other day while on a search through your old posts that you are much more prolific with your posting more than a year ago. Have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See you later Bonnie, go spend some time with the guys.
    Tamara Liddell
    Damsels Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, I get to participate in the quilt cam for the first time...provided it all works okay on this end...and in the meantime I will disable word verification on my blog... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I r-e-a-l-l-y enjoy quilt cam time, otherwise I never get to stitch WITH others... B-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally got back to cam watching...missed a bit B-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patricia1:14 AM EDT

    Hello Bonnie !
    I'm desperate, I cannot see you on Life cam... I'm in France and the timing si impossible !...
    I must wake up at 2am or 3am.... I'm not courageous enough!.! :-)
    I love so much your posts every morning at breakfast, you motivate me for all the day !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post. Enjoy your family time, its precious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful flowers all dripping w the rain! thanks for sharing w us.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)