>>>>

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dear Left Handed Quilter

I’m sorry that I can’t remember the quilter’s name who showed me the strip of paper tip.

In the past 3 days I have had over 70 different students, AND a lecture with 100 people.

I could not remember her name, but I did ask her permission to share it.

However, I do NOT need emails from you reprimanding me, telling me “SHAME ON YOU!!” when I am doing the best I can.

This is a notice that your comments are no longer welcome on my blog and if you do comment, I will remove them, each and every one.

This is MY LIFE.  I am doing the best that I can ---I have a mother, I don’t need you to be her.

Please find someone else to tear to shreds.

Left-Handed Quilter wrote:
I'm disappointed in you, Bonnie.  I would think that if you were going to take pictures of her "Amazingly Smart" technique - and then post them on your blog - that you could have done her the simple courtesy of getting her name - so that you could give her credit.  Being referred to as a Super Quilter doesn't cut it.  That lady taught you something and you can't remember her name?  Shame on you!  .


Note --- all comments to this post have been removed.  This remains as my public statement alone.