>>>>

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Some Inklingo Fun!

My long time friend, Linda Franz has SUCH a sense of humor! ((Or that would be HUMOUR because she IS in Canada after all ;c) ))

I love keeping up with what she’s doing --- the way her mind works fascinates me. We go way back to the early days in the late 1990’s to the first origins of the Dear Jane list – and it is so wonderful to see what she has come up with, and what she will come up with NEXT!

I just received this via email and I had to check it out, she writes:

I wanted to let you know that I posted a 70 second video tutorial (just over a minute) this morning on the blog and there will be drawings for finger-pincushions--one for every 25 comments, so great odds.

70 second video!? Drawings?! I had to go check it out myself…..I love to see what kind of mess MONKEY gets into too!

And leave her a comment because she is drawing for winners of her finger-pincushions, 1 winner for every 25 comments. I thought I’d reiterate that, even though she said it above, just in case you were skim-reading. ((You aren’t, are you?!?))

Click the pic above to take you to Linda’s blog page to go see this cute and speedy tutorial. And turn the music up loud. It’s a MUST! You’ll be galloping along at break neck speed, I guarantee it!

*Note* Something is wrong with my linking skills because when I clicked it, it took me to a blank page -- but if you look at the menu you'll see the link for her BLOG right there in the menu bar. Click that. :c)

That’s the kind of music I need to play when I’m cleaning house.

I might just get it done faster!

14 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm menu bar? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. clicking the monkey worked for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great link and fun idea. This looks like a very useful little project! I hope you are enjoying some DH time today....

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just got retreat presents that were finger pincushions made in a similiar way but with 2 liter bottle caps. I love mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:17 PM EST

    Thanks Bonnie once again. I will be checking out her blog. Looks like a fun one.
    Maryella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the tutorial, thanks Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:58 PM EST

    The tutorial was hilarious as ever with Monkey in it.
    Love Inklingo.
    Faye in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monkey & Linda are always having too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Bonnie! You are amazing! Thank you VERY much for the kind words. You have sent a large number of visitors. Some of their comments are hilarious and all are kind. What a creative bunch! You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:38 PM EST

    Music sounded alot like 1812 Overture-is great to "move it" music!
    Bev (kwiltpharm@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are the cutest thing I've seen in a long time and the monkey is adorable. I guess I'll have to take a break from quilting and make a few for friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:37 AM EST

    What an interesting concept! I am so glad that Bonnie steered me to this. Love that monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute tutorial! Thanks for the heads-up! I love the Monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the little Monkey! Thanks Bonnie for suggesting Linda.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)