>>>>

Thursday, March 22, 2012

For Aussies Only!

Thinking of a title for this post brought on a long ago version of “For Your Eyes Only" as sung by Sheena Easton --- but because I don’t want THAT stuck in your head, I’m not going to post the Youtube video here! Of course – I’ve replaced the lyrics with “For Aussie’s Only…..”

This is yet another shameless plug as I want to extend a special invite to Aussie friends to join me in Bali in August!

If you have frequent flyer air miles just needing a trip to use them, or can find an airfare sale to make your Aussie Dollars go farther…we’ve got a deal for you.

aussieflyer1

Sew Many Places has put together a package WITH air from Sydney, or a land package without air --- all you gotta do is get your own flight to Bali and join us!

This is going to be the most wonderful trip ever! And yes, hubbies and friends can come. This is not like a cruise where we stay chained to sewing machines in the belly of the ship ---there are no sewing machines/classes involved here. We are in BALI for crying out loud --- we are staying at a wonderful resort, and doing day excursions and batiking expeditions OUT amongst the people of Bali every day that we are there. I’ll be saving my sewing for the long flight there and back, but when I’m in Bali, I want to play!

If you want to read more on our itinerary click HERE.

Feel free to phone Sew Many Places at 877-887-1188 or contact them via email at info@sewmanyplaces.com

If you are a New Zealand Kiwi -- contact them too! If you can provide your own air to Bali, there may be a way for you to get in on the "Down Unda" special!

If you live in the USA ---and have air miles to spare, or want to find your own airfare – contact Sew Many Places and see what you can do there too and inquire about “Land Package Only”.

I’m so excited about this trip I can hardly wait!

I hope you’ll come along with me ---

2 comments:

  1. Boo hoo...nothing for us Kiwi's....AKA New Zealanders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Bali last August and visited many of the places you are going on this trip. Bali is a beautiful country and I know you will have a great time. I am another Kiwi.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)