Wednesday, February 20, 2013

iPhone-o-Gram! Great Georgia Eats!

Out to dinner with the guild girls at an Emerson, Georgia landmark, Doug's Place.

Good ole down home cookin' Y'all!!

Cat fish, squash & onions, and fried green tomatoes--mmmmm :-)

Bless our pea-pickin' hearts!

Classes are done, I'm on my way home tomorrow---there will be sewing in the hotel room tonight!


Lilac Joan said...

Enjoy enough for us!

Tami C said...

I just LOVE fried green tomatoes. Sure does make me want some now. Have a safe trip home Bonnie!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Must be comfort food night. We had meatloaf and squash with onions and a salad. Yummy!

Kate said...

Are those chicken livers item number U, or are they U Fried? I am imagining the waiter bringing a cast iron skillet to the table side? I want want those green tomatoes! Kate

Gail said...

My mouth is watering, Bonnie! Do they have fried pickles too? Yumm. Wish I was there. It reminds me of a little catfish shack in Mississippi.

Gail :)

crazy quilter said...

Man what a feast hope you can get some sewing done on a full tummy! I would be fast asleep. Have a safe trip home.

Mary Jane said...

If you read the first letters down they spell "THANK U".

Sandra Henderson said...

Yum! My kind of food! I just love goodole comfort food. I am fixin to make a big ole pan of homemade mac n cheese and have been wanting some fresh fried fish...so think ill go down the road tomorrow and buy some to fry. Did you know down here mac n cheese is a vegetable?!?! ;)

Sandra Henderson said...

We know you have to make a living, but we all sure do miss quiltcam. Youve spoiled us...
Be careful on the road, there are crazypeople out there.

Eazy to Earn said...

Online Ad Post Jobs Available(11553)
Http://www.bestonlinejob.net Internet Online
Home Base Copy Paste Jobs Available Regestration
$200 To $1000/- As Per Month Earning $100 To $300 Daily
Regestration Daily Working Daily Earning
For Further Detail ? www.bestonlinejob.net