>>>>

Monday, June 23, 2014

Lunch Time Show & Share in Woodbridge!

20140621_132648
My favorite part of the day during a workshop wherever I am?  Show & Share!

This is my chance to see what YOU have been up to!

This is Carrie’s Crayon Box ---and she shrunk the blocks to use up her 3.5” center squares and 2” X 3.5” rectangles!  I love the smaller block size – how un is this!

This is one of those quilts where EVERYTHING goes –you’ll find the free pattern for Crayon Box under the Free Patterns tab at the top of the blog.

20140621_132730

Carrie’s String Geese!

This is another fun quilt – oooh I love that red and pink together!  If it has strings in it, I love it – plain and simple.  You will also find the pattern for this one under the Free Patterns tab above.

20140621_132821

Marti’s Lazy Sunday from MORE Adventures with Leaders & Enders!

Her autumn tones are so warm and wonderful I almost didn’t recognize the quilt!  You can find my version and the other quilts in More Adventures with Leaders & Enders in this post HERE.

20140621_133048

Easy Street from More Adventures with Leaders & Enders!

Fabulous!

20140621_133459

And another one!

20140621_133132

Little mini hexies! SO CUTE!

20140621_133204

And yes, there was another FINISHED Virginia Bound from Scraps & Shirttails in VIrginia Bound class!

I can hardly wait to see what folks bring for TODAY’s lunch time Show & Share!

We are meeting up for a Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs workshop, followed by my presentation at the monthly guild meeting tonight – it will be a full day, and I wouldn’lt have it any other way!

Much love from Woodbridge, VA --


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!


Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Love viewing how others have made scrap quilts in different colors. Carrie's Geese on a Strip is fabulous! If I didn't see what others are doing, I'd probably have some really boring quilts. Thanks, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dena Danielson7:42 PM EDT

    That's my sister showing them there quilts! She is so talented and giving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara Greer1:12 AM EDT

    Bonnie, every time I see your new profile picture it reminds me of Guenevere in the original Camelot movie. Not sure why but I love it! I may have to watch the movie again to see which scene it was :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)