>>>>

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

iPhone-o-Gram! Smith Mountain Kind of Day

Lunch break in Portland –

The Northwest Quilter's guild has provided us with an awesome salad bar and soup extravaganza the past two days – it's been fabulous!

Our Smith Mountain morning class from scraps and shirt tails two is in full swing –

We are finishing up the first of our star blocks, and will be moving onto the log cabin alternate locks shortly – we've been using easy angle ruler the companion angle ruler and the Tri Recs rulers for today's class.

 Take a look at what Debi and Mary Ann brought today – it's Quiltzilla!

He even has a quilt for Quilt Villa attached – thank you so much ladies! You have this far so fun and the whole class has enjoyed it.












6 comments:

  1. I was worried you were near the school shooting? I pray not. My heart breaks for all involved, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always tell when Bonnie hits town --- everyone is having a great time!!!! They sure do look like a nice cheerful group.

    Smiles, and thanks for sharing your photos.

    Lately I have typed in a comment to one of your posts, only to have that code enter not be there!!! even when I have tried several times.... SPOOOOOOOOOOOKY

    JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Girls stitching the day away in Portland! Wish I were there. I have Quilt Guild tonight and I'm in charge of the LOTTO, so I can't miss. Cute Quiltzilla! Like the poem they wrote the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see so many Feathrweights and tan Singers. This bunch loves vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With all the photos you post, you should get some of the product companies to give you "royalties" when their product pops up--I see Tutto bags and Sew-Ezi tables, not to mention all the antique Featherweights. Best advertisement they can get!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Smith Mountain. Today I could resist no longer. I started pulling browns and blues, and dug out the needed rules. It's now very high on the list. Need to finish a baby quilt I've ripped part of twice. Grrr. Then I can start. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)