>>>>

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Lunch Time on Tumelo Trail!

The only thing better than fabric and thread for quilters is food!

I know what that sounds like a funny statement, but eating is as much of a social activity sewing is :-)

This morning, 48 quilters gathered with their fabric, machines, and everything they need for a day of sewing.

We've worked on 3" 9-Patches all morning long and will be moving on to half square triangles this afternoon after lunch.

Of course, show and tell is high on the agenda, and I am ready to see the gorgeous quilts these ladies have brought to share.

Can you feel the excitement in my group through these photos? I hope so! We are having a wonderful time. :-)

Love from Bedford, Pennsylvania-

6 comments:

  1. What a great time you provide to all these workshops. Your boundless energy is contagious and reaches me even as I sit at home. Thanks for the pictures that give me the boost to GO SEW!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure looks like the space has good lights, and must have big breakers, it isn't just sewing machines that are plugged in.

    I'm so glad I was able to take a class this month, I really Can see the energy.
    Sharyn in Kalama

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished quilting My Tumalo Trail last week. Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always a wonderful blog and pictures. Especially seeing
    the younger generation quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lorna in mn7:23 AM EDT

    Looks like a great workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:52 AM EDT

    What a great weekend in Bedford. Thank you Bonnie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)