>>>>

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Galaxy-Gram! Stringing the Morning Along!

Lunch break on Father's Day and here we are sewing while the guys are home alone!

I checked in with the Hubster this morning and he us spending the day on the golf course doing what he loves, and that makes me happy.

I called my dad last night and wish him happy father's day already, and I will call him again later today just to be sure he knows that I love him.

We have spent the morning sewing string blocks from our neutral fabrics, and this afternoon we will move on to half-square triangles with the Easy Angle ruler. 

Lots and lots of triangles ahead!

Take a look at these smiling faces!

It's another great day to be sewing away!

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see he after lunch quilt show :0)

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What quilt is that? A free pattern or in your book Bonnie? Thanks, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to see so many familiar faces. Have fun ladies. Sending you love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:05 PM EDT

    This quilt is called Jamestown Landing & is from her book "String Fling".

    Happy Stitching All!
    Susan-TN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw Jason at OG. But he got off before I could speak to him. He looked great. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. patricia G HAyes9:25 PM EDT

    Love the blue and beige string quilt, also asking is that a book pattern or a free one, Bonnie. Love it.
    pghay23@gmail.com Sarasota, Fl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamestown landing is absolutely a wonderful quilt. In the cream, beiges and blue is just feels so right! On my ever growing list of to-do quilts!

    John had a super Father's Day - hope everyone else in your families did also.

    Smiles, JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mule Hill3:15 AM EDT

    Jamestown Landing is my favorite.

    Welcome to the android universe, Bonnie. It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bonnie, am a Aussie quilter, love the traditional style but found it bit stifling then stumbled across your website/blogspot. Oh Boy! Everything you said scrappy and color clicked to how I was feeling why I wasn't entirely comfortable. However I have a few projects to finish before I can start on your designs, which I think are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Maverick stars, I think it will be my next QOV. Hope I win.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)