>>>>

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Galaxy-Gram! Stringing With The Cabin Branch Quilters!

Another day, another lunch break!

This is day two of the Virginia-Bound-a-thon on this tour!

More scraps, more strings, more strippy things!

I just love to watch what the ladies are coming up with --each one so different!

This is my third time visiting this group over the past 6 years, and I am really enjoyed seeing familiar faces and catching up with lives and living.

A lovely potluck lunch is on the table, and show and tell is soon to follow.

Much love from Northern Virginia,
Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. Love the horns...quilters are so much fun!
    Sharyn in Kalama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one at the top that is using selvages as the 'neutral'!!! Why not??!!! That is way to much fun!!!! Now I know what to do with mine - I was saving them for coasters, which I think are so cute but now, the might be used in an actual project!! I absolutely love your blog, your passion and your fun spirit!!! And I also love your latest book!!!

    I am so glad you are one of my 'teachers' even though we have never met in person.

    Thank you so much for all you do and the love you share with so many. ((((huge hugs)))) And now to get back to my machine!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project. On my bucket list!!! Most of the best quilts I have made are from your patterns. Can't wait to see what this year brings as the mystery!
    Love from Florida
    Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun to see the projects progress!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)