>>>>

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Midnight Flight in Manchester!

46 women.  FORTY SIX WOMEN!!!

The more, the merrier!  And we had a great time.'

Ironing stations were set up in specific areas – no fuses were blown.  YAY!

Plenty of cutting space – tables were raised to good cutting height – that is so important to tall girls like me – it makes a world of difference.

We had quilts in every color way you could think of coming together ---just wait and see what these ladies got up to!

We had such a wonderful time, we are booking me back for 2018!

Click the photo below if you can’t get the slide show to work for you.  If you are trying to view the slide show on an apple mobile device, and it doesn’t work, it has to do with flash player.  Download the google app and see if you can get it to work through that, it likely won’t work through safari, an apple browser.
Midnight Flight, Manchester NH 2013
The block pattern for  Midnight Flight is found in volume 4 of Quiltmaker Magazine's 100 blocks.  Pretty soon Volume 7 will be released, and I'm scheduled for the blog hop of that new issue in just over a week down the road!  Be watching for that issue to come out -- it's going to be a fun one.

Midnight Flight is also making an appearance as a full quilt in my next book, so be watching for that as well.



It's a travel home day for me today, but my flight isn't until 4pm....so guess what I'll be doing? I've got a few more Wild & Goosey blocks to depaper, and I will get these block quarters sewn into as many blocks as I can before packing up to leave for the airport. Thank you, Manchester for the wonderful hospitality and the terrific time building friendships with new friends!

8 comments:

  1. I came from Portsmouth NH for your talk Thursday night. It was very enjoyable and informative. Your quilts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very fun day and the quilt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:07 PM EDT

    Bonnie, when is your next book due to be out? Can not wait!

    Going to makeMidnight Flight? What agreat quilt. Haveagreat timeplaying.
    Smiles
    JulieinTn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see blocks spinning both ways. It's a wonder I can get my blocks together- I'm so Confused...as someone once said on Laugh -in...who was that? Safe Travels home and I hope to watch you on QuiltCam later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!!! Looking forward to the release of the new book. Love the block and all the different colors ways the ladies used are gorgeous.

    Safe flight back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for the new book as always! So excited that you and I were working on the same block, lol! I turned around my one twisted goose this morning when I realized it was flying the wrong way. That is seriously the cutest little block I have ever made! I can see some more of those in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your slideshows always make me feel as if I was right there with everybody and this one was no exception. But this time I really WAS there! Thank you so very much, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)