>>>>

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Collaboration Celebration Quilt–HOME!

Look what came in my mail!!

I am SO excited….this is one of the samples for our Collaboration Celebration Summit that we are holding here in Winston Salem in August!

I did the scrappy background, Mickey did the Pieced Hexie rosettes and quilted it ---and now it is back home to me to bind and attach the hanging sleeve!

It was such a gorgeous morning this morning – I awoke to the sounds of birds happily chirping in the light of the rising sun, and out on the deck I stepped for an early morning photo op:

studio 031

What a gorgeous morning!

What a FUN FUN QUILT!

((And do you see the LEAVES on the trees??!  They all sprouted while I was in Pennsylvania!))

This is a great opportunity for me to tell you more about our Collaboration Celebration!  You will want to come, and we still have room for you!

You know, I was talking to Missy Molino, the head of Quilt Odyssey on Saturday.  

My classes ALL SOLD OUT within 15 minutes of registration opening. And crashed the computer.  LOL!

If you wanted to come to Quiltmaker Magazine’s block party, but my classes were all sold out, if you wanted to come sew with me in Hershey for Quilt Odyssey in July, but those were all sold out --- Come see me in WINSTON SALEM!

We have a limit of 60 students, 30 per class –It’s a smaller more intimate venue, so you will get more hands on time with both Mickey and myself, and we are ready to Quilt On and have a great time!

Spaces are filling so you will want to get your reservation in NOW!

collaborationcelebration

CLICK HERE for more info!
Or Email Karen & Lisa, Sew Sisters, LLC for more info HERE!

There will be much binding time in my near future!  And I just might do it…sitting out on my deck….enjoying this view:

studio 033-001

Or this one:

studio 034-001

I hope to see YOU in August!  And bring a friend – it’s going to be SEW FUN!

11 comments:

  1. wow, real leaves! we are just happy to see NO SNOW....LOL...and gorgeous quilt bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too far west to enjoy the Collaboration, but the cost reminds me just how lucky we are to have quilt cam. For no cost at all. I hope your followers appreciate it, I sure do.

    That border is brilliant with the sisters choice blogs. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sad because I was looking forward to this right up until you announced the dates. I love quilting, I love you, but I love my husband and he has put up with me for 40 years and our 40th anniversary falls in that time and we will be headed to Nova Scotia. Keep me informed of the fun possibilities. Please make it an annual event and next year I will come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so looking forward to the Celebration. Can't wait until I get the supply list so I can go shopping for fabric (although it will probably be "stash" shopping). Love the triangle borders on the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a stunning quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quilt, Bonnie. And is that a gazebo in your backyard? Fabulous view. Right now, mine has 3 baby deer in it, but no gazebo. Guess I can't tell where the background is scrappy -- is the lavender scrappy? or maybe "made fabric"? Won't be lucky enough to go to the Celebration, though I was so very lucky to be at the Block Party in Portland in three great classes. We are a fortunate group to have so many options to enjoy our obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:35 PM EDT

    SOLD OT CLASSES? WOW. Of course we all know they would be. But this proves, beyond a doubt, that YOU ARE TEACHER OF THE YEAR ... besides all of the other awards lol

    S any other quilt blogging quilter/teacher/author should just accept it .. and move on. Smiling as I say that.

    Thumbs up on the above quilt ... a winner for sure.
    JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This quilt is amazing. Love both the blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im so excited! I hope we get the supply list soon! I want to have plenty of time to shop my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pat and I are looking very forward to coming to the Celebration AND we got in one of your classes at Odyssey as well. What a great way to spend part of our summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Quilt, you have an awesome view from your deck, and I am so jealous of the green grass and leaves on your trees, I can't wait to see signs of spring, hopefully our mountains of snow melt soon and we start seeing signs of green soon. We are usually well into spring by this time of the year, but not this year. Soon, hopefully soon...
    Have a great day and enjoy binding.

    Gwen in Sask.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)