>>>>

Saturday, April 06, 2013

A Parade of Quilts!

The gals in Nashville had a parade of show and tell of quilts they had made from my website and books!

This is always so inspiring for me to see – I love how others work with color!  I love how simple changes make these quilts their own!

This is Ruth’s Easy Street proudly displayed over the the “official table” at the front of the room for guild meeting!

It looks WONDERFUL!  I love her color choices……what a fabulous quilt!  And they all were, take a look!

 I have disabled the autoplay, so you need to click the arrow to get it started. If you hover your mouse over the bottom center you can pause, move forward, or go back. Take control of how you want to view it!

Click the photo below if you don't have flash or can't see it on your phone or ipad:
Nashville Show & Tell 2013
And enjoy the slide show:


This was another morning of rude awakening!

I woke up to the realization that I leave for Pennsylvania TOMORROW, Sunday, not MONDAY -- because I have a lecture Monday evening! So I'm a bit scrambled today getting things ready to leave tomorrow. Still planning on Quilt-Cam at 2pm! I hope you'll be there! I'm ready to put my Sister's Choice blocks together!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the quilts! what a nice tribute to your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new way of doing the slide show is awesome!! I love how it can go full-screen and really see the details and fabrics in the quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing those wonderful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing quilts! Boy Bonnie, you sure don't have much turnaround time from one trip to the next. My hat's off to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME display of quilts. Love the creativity and color choices. Wish I didn't have to pay bills this morning and could just go down to my sewing room instead. Grump grump grump.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie thank you for all your work on the slide show, I really appreciate it. I love seeing all the quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always fun to see what other quilters do with patterns that are on your list to do. It always amazes me what color can do to change the look of quilts made from the same pattern. Thank you for taking the lovely pics (gave me some ideas on other ways to take pics of quilts other than hanging up) and putting together the slide show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a wonderful array of quilts and a wonderful tribute to your creativity.
    I hope to see you on Quilt Cam today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May I make one suggestion? Could you please put the name of the quilt pattern with your pictures. Sometimes when they're made in different colors, it's really hard to recognize the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the pinapple miniature quilt.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)