>>>>

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Evening Edition: Free Kindle Book!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted any of these…I’ve been busy reading the ones I’ve already downloaded to my Kindle…..I had stopped looking for more to add until I’ve gotten through some of these!

But earlier today came a little email with a message just for you from Ellie who writes:

Rigged For Murder  looks good and is free at Amazon for Kindle download. 4 1/2 stars. Enjoy if you like mysteries. I love them!

I love mysteries too….and I ran right over and snatched this one up.  It’s still for free, just be sure you double check before clicking that it still is for you.

Author: Jenifer LeClair

Book Description:
High seas adventure turns to high stakes sleuthing when a beautiful but troubled homicide detective and a New England sea captain join forces in this award-winning mystery set on the coast of Maine.

On leave from the Minneapolis Police Department after being shot, homicide detective Brie Beaumont has gone to Maine where she has family roots. She ships out on the Maine Wind for an early season cruise with Captain John DuLac and eight others.

Caught in a gale, they anchor off remote and windswept Granite Island. But when someone aboard is murdered, Brie must single-handedly stage an investigation that moves from the ship to the small fishing village on the island.

Plagued by flashbacks, and fighting a growing attraction to Captain DuLac, Brie works to unravel a mystery that will place her directly in the path of a psychopathic killer.
Filled with suspense, colorful characters, nautical lore, and a thread of romance, Rigged for Murder will captivate the most steadfast landlubber.
Worth a shot!  Download it and enjoy!

I’ve just returned from a fun filled day of Sister’s Choice antics, and dinner out with a handful of guild ladies…so fun!  Tonight?  I think it’s going to be feet up in the easy chair in my room stitching hexies.

Tomorrow is going to be a repeat of the class for a totally new group –they had enough participants to fill 2 classes back to back so that is what we are doing.  Sister’s Choice all over again!  After that…it will be a mad dash to the airport as I am flying home tomorrow night.  Jason is coming up from Columbia SC for the weekend, and I have stuff to do to get ready for my trip to Maine on Thursday ----

We were talking about Quilt-Cam at dinner tonight….IF I can do it at all over the next few days – it’s going to have to be Wednesday evening,  because I have other things going Monday and Tuesday nights….and it all depends if I can get everything ready for Maine or not on time because it’s going to be another Zero-Dark-Sleepy flight Thursday morning.  Stay tuned and I’ll let you know when the next Quilt-Cam will be.

3 comments:

  1. Good to know I won't be missing QuiltCam on Saturday. Have fun with your Sister's Choice 'Part Deux'. I'm having fun making mine remotely from SE Washington.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lead. Have you gone to bookbub.com? You choose a category and then get an email every day with "deals".At least one free each day. I think the choices come from Amazon. We have been very happy with the ones we've read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:47 PM EST

    Thanks Bonnie for the heads up on the freebies what is better than that !!!!! Debbie Kelly

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)