>>>>

Friday, April 26, 2013

Evening IPhone-o-Gram! Ready to fly!

Baggage checked in---and I've been bumped up to first class all the way home from Pittsburgh!

TSA pre-check also meant that I got the short line through security and didn't have to remove liquids from my luggage, or remove my shoes, or laptop from my bag.

Easy Breezy!

I've got a bit more than on hour before boarding so you will find me with the hexies in my lap watching something on Netflix as I relax and unwind after a very fast and furious trip to Beaver Valley, PA!

Catch you on the home front, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Have a safe & relaxing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Enjoy whatever you watch and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TSA pre-check sounds better than first class in some airports! Hope you have a safe and uneventful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schweet! Go Bonnie in First Class... they must KNOW you! ;-) We could have told them. Welcome home.
    ~Christina in Cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, nice chairs for an airport! Safe travels- always...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea why but all of a sudden I was not receiving any of your posts so I checked my junk folder and sure enough my stupid computer thought you were junk (how rude). I am now catching up on your posts and hope you made or make it home safely, not sure where you are at this point as I have not gotten that far in my reading.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)