>>>>

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sister’s Choice, Day 2!!

I’m home again, home again Jiggety Jig!

Sister’s Choice Day #2 was just as fun as Sister’s Choice Day #1!

A whole new group of 26 Ladies, a whole new day of laughter, cutting, stitching, and sew sew sew sew sew!

I SO love watching how other people set up their “personal” space to sew, don’t you?

Even for a 6 hour class….our personalities and habits and things that we take comfort in shine through!  You can learn a lot about someone by how they sew!

PA_Apr2013 510

What would you say about this table space?!

Quilters are like FOAM INSULATION!
We EXPAND to fill the space we are given! :cD

PA_Apr2013 483

Pretty boxes beautify our temporary space!

PA_Apr2013 484

Holding a collection of 2” squares for needed leaders & enders!

All the comforts of home to make our classroom time as productive as possible!

Enjoy the slide show!  If for any reason you can’t view it on your mobile device, click the image below to be taken directly to the actual album.
Sisters Choice Day 2! Beaver, PA 2013

I had a LATE sleep in this morning, but I'm off and running. Jason is coming to visit today! YAY! Which means, laundry is running after the trip, I've got bathrooms and kitchen floors on my to-do list as well as getting book orders to the post office before Noon.

He doesn't arrive until evening, so maybe...can I just maybe...find some machine time this afternoon after all the to-dos are done?? I hope so!

6 comments:

  1. I just love those pretty boxes--glad I don't have to choose which blocks are my favorite--they are just all so lovely!! thanks for letting us peek...Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:43 AM EDT

    Such great fabrics!!! Isn't it fun to see the prints others choose? I have a dear dear quilting buddy who chooses fabric somewhat like mine, yet different enough we have fun swapping scraps.

    Quilters all over the world seem to want to chat and share, having found other quilties to 'play with'!!!

    Sisters is one terrific quilt. Let me see what number this one is on my -make-that-one list!!!

    Smiles
    JulieinTN (without that IPAD thing lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the squares with the light star points! Gives an entirely different effect to the pattern. The ones with the darker corner units make the pattern resemble "Boxy Stars". So many different looks from one pattern-such fun!
    Welcome home, have a great relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great block pattern with a lot of different color choices. I would love to see some of the finished quilts. Maybe some of the students will email you photos of that! I have to say that it amazes me that you taught the same class to that many students! I live in an area with much less population and have to keep telling myself that life is different in other areas of the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see the featherweights! Nice class, looks like everyone is having a great time!
    Cindy in NY

    ReplyDelete
  6. That block is a great one. Love how they all look so different.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)