>>>>

Friday, October 05, 2012

iPhone-o-Gram! Clean it up!!

Today is the first lovely sunny day with no threat of rain.

I'm leaving Sunday morning for Pennsylvania and being as I practically live in my car as I haul stuff guild to guild to guild---it is time to treat Shamu to a wash & dry ---inside and out.

Only problem is I forgot to leave the key fob with them--it's a no key ignition and once it was through the mechanical wash part they couldn't restart it to get it moved.

Yes, Shamu backed up all the other cars behind her until they tracked me down to hand over the key fob to get the line moving again.

Sometimes---you just can't escape the blonde moments!

From here I head to FedEx to mail the quilts to Kansas City Star for Quilt Market. I am sending Talkin' Turkey, Santa Fe String Star, Roll Roll Cotton Boll and Orca Bay.

I can't send Jamestown Landing because I am teaching that one next week and need it for a class sample.

I'm hoping to get all my errands done this afternoon and think we may be able to swing QuiltCam time around 9pm eastern tonight---fingers are crossed!!

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Here the wind is 45 degrees the wind is blwing and the leaves are falling...I absolutely love fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Bonnie, that deal with Shamu is just toooo funny. I wish I would have been there for that one. It sounds like something that would happen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left my fob in the car at the Toyota dealership when I was getting the oil changed. Somehow they locked the fob in the car. The broke into the door and damaged the frame around the window. Needless to say, it had to go back for body shop repair. Sad to say, my husband had the spare in his pocket while we were in the waiting room. All they had to do was ask.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a dusting of snow here in Denver, but it melted as soon as the sun came out. What kind of a van is Shamu? That's a nice looking vehicle and it sounds like you are able to put tons of stuff in it for your trips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha, I would choose completely different quilts for the show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like something I would do. Of course, I did my annual locking the keys in the car today. That is why I keep Onstar. Nancy in Western NY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep... I think those moments happen to us all.... Once a fellow was fishing for a reaction making blond jokes... so I told him "And I PAY to be blond!"

    Another thing I say to myself after such an experience is "At the end of a day like today, I am glad I am not a surgeon! Most of my mistakes can be fixed!"
    Looking forward to quilt cam... b

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)