>>>>

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pineapple Blossom in Tennessee!

What a gorgeous spring Saturday and Tellico Village, Tennessee!

We are all outside on the patio at picnic tables enjoying our lunchtime break in the fresh air –

Oh, I love this time of year!

We are having a great time sewing up Pineapple  Blossom blocks, and everyone is excited about their bonus triangles they are collecting in the process – They will be great as a pieced border, or used in a completely different setting in another quilt!

One of our Quilter's is using the fabric from actual feed sacks she has collected for years – the blocks are going to be beautiful!

Lunchtime is just about over – we will gather for some show and share, and a couple more demos just for fun –

My visit in Tennessee is drawing to a close, and tomorrow I will be heading up to Kentucky!

Much love from Loudon,

Bonnie







6 comments:

  1. nice luving black white and red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloriously beautiful Spring day here in East TN!!!! Sunny at last - have to remember when it gets hotter than H@@@, I wanted heat!

    Wish I weas taking a class or two Bonnie!

    Smiles, JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I should be looking at the pretty blocks but the first thing I always check out are the sewing machines! I just can't help it! I'll try to do better! Happy sewing ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, are the HSTs border on your sample made from all the bonus triangles created from this quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So YAY!!! This is the block I'll be getting to do in the class of yours in October here in San Diego! Picked up the class materials today at our guild meeting...counting the days.
    And while all these blocks are beautiful, I'm very partial to the black, white and red. =)

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)