>>>>

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

An Inbox Full of Quilty Goodness!

roslyn13
I'd like to welcome Roslyn Atwood to the blog today!

I met Roslyn while teaching in Tucson, and I have shown you the results of her quilt-labors in a previous post HERE.  This is one of those photos taken from that post, as the other photos she sent me didn’t have any of HER in them!

Besides, I really like this photo of her with her pile of quilts showing off her Smith Mountain Morning from Scraps & Shirttails II!

We had such a great time on that trip!  And she had mentioned that she would be sending me photos of other quilts she’s worked on and boy has she been busy!

This morning I am packing furiously for Michigan ---we have a 7am flight in the morning and so much needs to be done today. 

Including dropping off a shipment of quilts to FedEx, getting them to Kansas City Star so they can hang them in their booth at Quilt Market in Pittsburgh in just a few weeks.  I wish I were going, but I’m going to be in Southern California instead --

Anyway, Roslyn’s photos came at a great time – I can share them with you in a slide show, and I can get back to packing!

She writes:

I only sent pics of those that I did not bring for show & tell at the Tucson classes, I figured you have those already?
Playing With Jacks front & back. Quilted with "Swirls"
My Blue Heaven, not quilted, I'm going to use Baptist Fans when I get the backing together.
Baby quilts
CC,My first BH quilt, I used wool batting & gave it to a friend who still struggles with cancer.
Tobacco Road bday gift for a friend
OC 1 and 2, both QOV's
A Quincinera gift
Blessings
Roslyn
www.ros-the-quilter.blogspot.com

Click the image below if you are unable to view the slide show on your mobile device.  You’ll be taken to the photo album for viewing.
Roslyn Attwood April 2014


Great quilts, Roslyn! Thanks for sharing!

Oh yes, and be sure to click over to Quiltmaker Magazine’s blog, Quilty Pleasures today – there are more featured blocks in the blog hop for 100 blocks, vol 9 going on today!  My day is May 1st, Tomorrow! – you won’t want to miss that either.

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

13 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, for some reason, I can't view the slideshow/pictures. Anyway, I hope you have a good trip and don't be too cold! ...
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt. Have a safe and fun trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. You WILL be cold in Michigan....take layers of sweaters.... now Cali I can't say ... you sure do get around....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I are heading to MI tomorrow for an 11 hour drive for one of your great classes that I have only read about. We are so excited to finally meet you in person and looking forward to a relaxing time. Safe travels to you to and if the ferry is running, I will see you soon and will need to purchase your book for class. I loaned my copy to a "friend" and now it is missing.
    Dianne gdavidhoffman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not getting the page either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Ros' quilts! We in AZ are serious about our Bonnie quilts! I am so fortunate to have so many quiltvillians to inspire me to start just one more Quiltville quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been getting A message "page not available" for the sideshow for about two weeks now also. It is nice to know I am not the only one unable to view the sideshow.
    I am sure the quilts are beautiful, based on the one showing on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing Roslyn's quilts. she does such lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:21 PM EDT

    To see the quilts, click on the link to her blog, just below her descriptions of her quilts.

    Sue in WI

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you dress warm for our Michigan weather. The weather is dreadful but the scenery is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:09 PM EDT

    Hi Bonnie, You wrote in the post that you are coming to Michigan can you tell me more about you visit. I would love to see you and take a class!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)