>>>>

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

iPhone-o-Gram! Hidden-Spools-a-Thon!

Close to 50 quilters have gathered for today's Hidden Spools class in Carrollton Kentucky at the sew expo!

Hidden Spools is a hidden gem of a quilt, using all those 2" strips!  Check the free patterns tab for the directions. 

We've even got a mascot with us today--this is Molly, an 11 month old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Just check out that sweet face!

We will be sewing until 4pm and then breaking until 6pm when we will gather for our banquet and my trunk show tonight---

Love from Kentucky--
Bonnie









8 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:31 PM EDT

    It's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, tricolore.... I know, I have one myself. But. what's in a name, they are lovely dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be inspired to quilt if I had Molly with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:09 PM EDT

    Have 2 Cavaliers, Tri and Black&Tan. Great dogs, they live for a lap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sew wish I were there. Have a great time, everyone

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUST WAIT until Sadie sniffs another pup!!!! She just might be insulted that she doesn't get to go with "Mom" on quilting travels!!!

    Ladies are grinning ear to ear - having fun!!!

    Smiles, JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all those strippers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have several "Mollys" in my backyard too. Sweet gentle dogs. Mine think a quilt in progress laid on the floor, or being pinned is the signal to lie down on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fabulous time for everyone! Here's a shout out to Frances. I am so envious, but know she's having a grand time!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)