>>>>

Friday, April 11, 2014

iPhone-o-Gram! Strip Twist Day!

Over 200 quilters gathered for the April meeting of the Village Quilters of Loudon, Tennessee. 

What a crowd!  It was such a fun time and quite a busy meeting. 

Afterwards, those of us involved in today's afternoon workshop headed back to the rec center and set up, ready to fill the afternoon with strip twist blocks. 

Great afternoon with 28 quilters ready to sew up the scraps!

More photos to follow in tomorrow morning's slide show---

This is just a taste of our day!









4 comments:

  1. I Love that pattern, so easy & fun..Looks like everyone's having fun with their strips..Stay safe Bonnie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. See those smiles ... they tell it all. Everyone had such a fantastic Bonnie-Day!!!

    Hope you are enjoying our TN weather and fresh mountain air, as much as we enjoy having you with us.

    Smiles, JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, I am staying in a hotel by myself tonight after having attended an out of town wedding. I have to tell you...I brought my FW and two quilt tops to work on, plus a leader-ender project. I'm a Bonnie Hunter wanna be......lol. Hope I get a lot done! sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy Lee8:16 AM EDT

    Lots of beautiful smiles and delicious colors. Bonnie, you are definitely on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)