>>>>

Sunday, July 28, 2013

iPhone-o-Gram! Stringing again!!

It's the second go round of the pfeffernusse class at quilt odyssey in Hershey Pennsylvania!

The demand was so great, we had to offer it a second time :-)

Which means – there are a whole lot of Quilters with a lot of scraps to sew up :-)

Take a look at a couple of vintage beauties in class today – we have a black 1951 singer 301A, and a 1949 singer 201 -2!

Both of these beauties are keeping up the pace, right alongside their more modern contemporaries.

Hard to believe that quilt odyssey is almost over, it's been a great year and the time has flown by so quickly :-)

Check out the block with the Hershey Kisses--perfect memory of a weekend spent at "The Sweetest Place on Earth!"










9 comments:

  1. Love that Hershey's kisses fabric! Must have some someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun. One day. . . I will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Joyce I would love to be there as well. I have to admit I haven't been a big fan of string quilts but this one has one me over and I have started saving those skinny strips now and I will soon start one of these quilts. Today I am making a kitchen sink quilt. I found a ton of orphan blocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pferneusse from the December 31 class in Plano, Texas is almost finished...will send pictures soon...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like I need to start collecting chocolate fabrics.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eating chocolat-icecream at the moment....... always yummie!!
    Love that fabric as well!! (....ofcourse.......!) ;)
    Enjoy your teaching and time with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the "kiss" fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That 1949 Singer 201-2 sure has a deep throat or harp space, doesn't it? I'll bet it would be possible to FMQ a big quilt on that one, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog,, i'm very enjoyed to visit this site. have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)