>>>>

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

iPhone-o-Gram! Cabin Warming!!

Look what showed up in the mail today from our own Pauline Kennelly!

I love this folded star pattern :-) and she made this one for the table at the cabin to set hot dishes on –

Little did she know how much I need one of these – I came away from the cabin this weekend with just this item on my list of must haves for next time :-)

Thank you for your kindness and generosity, Pauline! I've already put it in the tote that goes back and forth to the cabin so it is ready to go with us on our next trip :-)

Today has been spent loading up the car with cases of books, packing up the trunk show, and getting everything ready for my trip to Pennsylvania tomorrow.

There is still more to go – I am finishing up the last of the book orders this afternoon to get them to the post office before closing time, and then I have to finish my own suitcase packing and of course the very important projects that I will be working on while on the road.

I am going to try to leave here as early as possible in the morning – so it will be early to bed for me, as long as I can get everything done in a reasonable amount of time :-)

Stay in, stay cool – it's 92° and as humid as heck out there in Winston Salem, North Carolina!

9 comments:

  1. Quiltique in Henderson NV just happens to be doing some classes on this lovely pattern from Plum Easy Patterns. So if anyone is in the neighborhood in the fall, check the online newsletter at www.quiltique.com and come join me for a couple of hours of fun. (PS: I'm teaching the class and you can do round ones, and hexes, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ottawa, Illinois is at 91 degrees with a 107 degree heat index. It's a hot one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Bonnie!
    I've recently discovered your blogs and enjoy them very much. I have family in eastern PA and plan to visit the show in Hershey next week. Hope I see you there! Have a safe trip.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely beautiful- so much care and time -wonderful work- very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pre-welcome to you from Pennsylvania (N.E. Corner). Humidity and heat is here too (unusual for us)so you'll be right at home - should cool down Saturday. Hope you really enjoy your trip and presentations. Love the folded star pattern. I'm a Hunter's Star addict. Safe trip <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/64124_10152995565050162_536617442_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't they terrific? This design and method was VERY popular in the late 1970ss/early 80s. Glad to see the idea hasn't gone away!

    Beautiful colors!
    Smiles,
    JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Safe travels to Bedford. My QFFs, Bev and Barb, and I will be at the lecture on Friday and the workshop on Sunday. We get to spend the whole day on Saturday playing with fabric together. Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet and thoughtful of Pauline. You'll smile and think of her generosity each time you use it!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)