>>>>

Friday, May 11, 2012

iPhone-o-gram! Chiro Funny!

Was just in for my "Adjustment" at the chiropractor.

On my way out I was offered some "Adjustmints". Too fun!

When asked if I was enjoying my winnings from last time I had to fess up that the jelly beans are now half gone--

And that DH had used my new gifted trowel to dig holes in the back yard to insert golf cups and flags! Oh well, if it makes him happy--

And remember that Necchi machine I found Wedneday?? My justification is that it cost way less than a dozen golf balls----ha!

Yes, it did come home with me!

I'm on my way to pick up "joe cool" from being rewired, and picking up a couple belts---the machine that Gae gifted me needs one before I can give her a test run--

Oh, it's good to be home!

10 comments:

  1. Glad you got that Necchi. I didn't want to think it was out there homeless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I didn't realize you actually BOUGHT the sweeet Necchi! Yay!!! You are going to love it!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:04 PM EDT

    Another wonderful machine is rescued and returned to a home of happiness!!! AND I loved the 'golf ball" reasoning!!
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debra Lamb12:22 PM EDT

    OH what fun! I have to admit however there are times you make me tired just thinking about your travel schedule and all you accomplish. I think I'd like to be a "fly on the wall" just to observe, and take away ideas on how I could be more productive too. Have a blessed rest of your day and an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adjustmints. *LOL*
    I love it when you buy a new (old) machine. It makes me feel so much better about only having four. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, Bonnie, I thought you were more of an optimist. Those jelly beans aren't half gone -- You still have half left. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adjustmints! That's too funny!
    We pass out "Testamints" at our Sunday School to the kiddos. Some company must be making a mint! (Bahahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:20 PM EDT

    Bonnie: Love the name Joe Cool. Perfect choice. And your tax man must be SO thrilled that you are going to have yet another business deduction.Have a great weekend! Joy in AK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank-you for your enthusiasm & joy for quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:02 PM EDT

    ROFL --- at what point will your antique sewing machine meusum be open to the public? :) Maybe take them ALL to the Antiques Roadshow? Call in Frank and Mike from that Pickers Show? Tease them with their mega-find, and NOT sell to them LOL

    Bless your heart Bonnie, you do have fun. I love the golf ball cost retort :) THATA GIRL!

    Smilies
    JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)