>>>>

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Quiltmaker May/June Winner!


mayjune2015_3

Good Morning from a bright and sunny MAINE!

It’s the morning we’ve been waiting for – I’m about to draw the winner of the May/June ‘15 issue of Quiltmaker Magazine.

This issue has my quilt Garden Party on the front cover, and my Idaho Square Dance block in my Addicted to Scraps column!

It’s an issue you won’t want to miss and it should be hitting news stands and shops near you any day now.

Those of you who have a subscription – be checking your mail boxes, it’s on its way!

Out of 1,149 entrants we there will be ONE lucky winner!

Let’s fire up the Random Number Generator and see who it will be!


704_2

#704!

704_1

Sue!  You get your wish!

And this is NO APRIL FOOLS!

Sue, thanks for leaving your email – when I clicked your profile you were right – no email linked and I would have had to choose someone else if you had forgotten to leave it, so today is your lucky day!  This issue will be soon winging its way to Ann Arbor Michigan as soon as you get me your mailing address!  I’ll send an email to you as well letting you know in case you don’t see this post.

Since my last blog post I did this:

20150330_190111

I gave a presentation to this whole Full House!

20150330_190134

We put these rowdies in the time out loft! hahaha!

No, seriously – we started seating folks in the choir loft because we were packed to the gills.  These Maine quilters LOVE their scrappy quilts and I am so happy they came to say hello!

It’s a flying home day for me today, but I get to do a bit of relaxing and sewing this morning before being picked up at 11 ---hopefully TODAY we get some light house photos ---yesterday was snowed out and not good for being on the coast.  Today the sun is out with blue skies and that should make for much better photos.

I’ll have one final lunch out with Paula who will be dropping me off at the Portland Jet Port and away home I’ll go – this time home through La Guardia.  Let’s hope for smooth flying, easy connections and home by 10pm!

Enjoy your Tuesday, everyone!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

3 comments:

  1. Good morning! And congratulations to Sue! Wow Bonnie, you really pack 'em in...quiltmaking is alive and well in the 'ol US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Maine and will be there in September along with a cruise to Nova Scotia. Can't wait. Congrats to Sue, luck girl.

    Linda
    (hedworth01@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the "time out loft" really cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)