>>>>

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Mid Day Funny! Meet Grace, Super Quilter!

I’ve been sorting, cutting and cleaning in the studio today.

It might not sound like fun to you, but to have the freedom to do it now that the quilts have been shipped off for photography—this day is MINE!

And I also get the chance to share a terrific Halloween themed funny with you…

This email came from Grace, who writes:

Bonnie, I thought you might enjoy this..  We were supposed to be super heroes at school today, this is what I came up with.  I had a large piece of panel fabric that I had been given in a box of fabric..
I had no idea why I kept it till this idea popped into my mind and I used every scrap of it.
I haven’t made it to one of your classes yet but hope to after I retire next May..

Grace Moritz
Super Quilter

Super Quilter 002
 
Super Quilter to the Rescue!
 
Able to leap tall piles of fabric in a single bound!  Taming scraps and UFOs at every turn!  And still cooks and cleans and teaches school to boot!
 
Thanks for sharing, Grace, you ARE a Super Quilter in my book!

Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!
You do not need a Facebook account to read the Facebook posts - They are viewable to all! Feel free to read & quilt along with us!

22 comments:

  1. That is too cute! Very creative Grace...you ARE a Super Quilter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute .. Grace i'm in awe of youi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, boy, do I need her to come to my house today! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a hoot!! Love the doggie picture too - I've seen that one before, but always love seeing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace, you are amazing! We mere mortals salute you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is fantastic! Love it! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great!!! Super Quilter (SQ...!) to the rescue......!!!!!!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace, I love your costume. I don't know about your students, but I am sure there are thousands of quilters who will smile and even wish to be in that costume even for a little while. hope yours is a spooktacular day
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great costume!!! I hope everyone appreciates it as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great costume! Grace, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the use of stash fabrics in a big way! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's fabulous Grace! !

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's fabulous Grace! !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super Heroe, super Quilter Grace, you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Go Super Quilter Grace! What a great costume.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Super Quilter costume!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonnie, Thanks for sharing. Grace, you really ARE a Super Quilter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally stellar!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah for super quilter!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)