>>>>

Saturday, October 05, 2013

iPhone-o-Gram! Pineapple Blossom Morning!

It's been a fun 3 hours with a Pineapple Blossom workshop this morning!

Some of these gals have been crazy enough to take all four workshops with me this week – this morning everyone is just a little bit dragging :-)

What a fun group of ladies and a great selection of scraps –

Even though we only had three hours, you should see the beautiful blocks these ladies produced :-)

We are on our lunch break now, followed by a playing with Jack's workshop this afternoon with a whole new group of ladies!

We certainly know how to fill a Quilty Saturday full to the brim :-)










6 comments:

  1. Happy scrappers!
    Love these class shots and it reminds me of the fun I have had
    in your classes too.

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really missed being there today! Sure looks like a great time! Safe travels to Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on a pineapple blossom myself right now. i was amazed at how quickly the blocks came together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone looks like they are having so much fun! I can't wait until next summer when you come out to Portland Oregon again. I plan on taking any and all classes that are given! Now to start cutting strips and scraps for the future classes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:50 PM EDT

    Love your blog. I was wondering if your are coming to West Virginia or the surrounding area for a class. I would love to take a class with you.
    Melissa
    mastonrn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this block and this class looks like sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)