>>>>

Monday, October 07, 2013

iPhone-o-Gram! Quilt Me Happy!

How does a traveling quilter enjoy her "mostly day off"?

Backing fabric therapy at fabric carousel in Huntsville, Texas in the morning, and personal featherweight time in the afternoon!

I hit the half-price sale rack at fabric carousel and am coming home with three backings – some fat quarters to expand the neutrals stash, and one purple fabric with olives, just because! :-)

I've got one hour to sew in my room – before heading off for the guild meeting and my lecture tonight.

I am so looking forward to meeting the ladies! See you soon! :-)

Bonnie



6 comments:

  1. yay, more spiderwebs! glad you got a chance to sew. vroooom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tonya how are you? Do you still blog?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I answered my own question, lol. I should've looked under tips first.

      I love your backing choices.

      Delete
  3. How many yards of fabric do you buy when you 'stash' quilt backs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...I was going to ask the same question as Linda.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)