>>>>

Monday, March 30, 2015

Come Talk Turkey in Windham!

1
Remind me to give up horizontal stripes…and shirts that are too big and comfy!

Seeing this photo I realize it is not my best look, but boy did we have fun yesterday.

It’s been two days of full workshops, and amazing pot luck lunches ---

Of course, the dessert table stays out for the duration of the day. 

Hence the need for said big shirt…voluminous shirt!

It’s time for spring to warm up and make it nice enough to be outside and resume nice long walks on a regular basis, don’t you agree??

Thanks to everone who made this visit possible.  For all of the hard work of organization that goes on behind the scenes.  We’d been planning this for 3 years, and it finally arrived!

 20150329_105104

Oooooooo!  Lovely black 301!

Of course I had to run over and pet her and say hello!  Isn’t she a beauty??

20150329_135729

Sewing away!

20150329_143646

So Many Strings!

20150329_143107

All of the fun gossip happens at the trimming table!

20150329_105936

It was a great way to spend the day!

You will find the pattern for Talkin' Turkey in my book String Fling.

Click the image below if you are unable to view the slide show on your mobile device.  You’ll be taken to the photo album for viewing.

March 30, 2015



Today I have some free time –I’m not needed until my lecture tonight so the plan is to go out in search of light house photo opportunities and have some lunch out.

I’ve got a couple hours this morning to do some computer work, and I’m glad to have that time to get to some things that have been waiting.

I’d rather be sewing, but I’ll be typing instead.

Presentation tonight, some time to explore tomorrow before my afternoon flight home!

Have a terrific Monday, everyone!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry about your clothes. We are looking at your quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. And I thought you were looking really skinny in that photo! Have a great time exploring today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done talking turkey in red, but I am very anxious to see what it looks like using different colors! I hope people post their finished quilts, so I can see. Blue, green, and yellow WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet they were too busy sewing and laughing together to judge what you are wearing. This is a quilt class not a fashion show and stick out your tongue at the nay sayers.... thats what I have to say.
    I probably would get looks for the Doctor who or Firefly shirts I wear. But they are nicely decorated with threads of quilting! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never understand why the manufactures have to make horizontal strips in garments---do they not know how many women look for vertical stripes? you look fabulous dahlin!!!!! The only times I can think of when you didnt have fun is when something goes wrong at the villa!!!!!! ps--hoping you find some lighthouses today * Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize you took so many pictures, they are awesome! Two great classes and looking forward to the presentation this evening! Thank you so much for everything!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)