>>>>

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Galaxy-Gram! Big Time at Big Smith's!

How about a road trip for nine--

Two from Garland, four from Arkansas, two local and me from North Carolina!

Operation Beef Ribs was underway and we made the 38 mile trek from Mineola to Sulphur Springs with mandatory stops along the way to view the solar eclipse through special view finders.

Awesome!

Here is Big Smith's in all of its glory and the ribs were every bit as good as I remember!

And yes I ate them all and enjoyed the company immensely!

Early to bed tonight---Roll Roll Cotton Boll on deck for tomorrow!


5 comments:

  1. Wow this makes me hungry just looking at it! And I see you will have a red 301 in class tomorrow, say hello to her owner Sandra from me! Ya'll have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No place like Texas for great ribs. Enjoy your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:37 PM EDT

    11022Sumner and Sidekick Margaret will be joining you from Rockport Texas for Saturday and Sunday classes. Don't have all the fun before we get there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is a huge plate of ribs. Mmmmmm. Catching up on reading your blogs and I find this photo. Making me hungry for breakfast at 3:30 a.m.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)