>>>>

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Galaxy-Gram! My Day in Photos!

I know that my day is going really really well when I am so content with where I am that I nearly forget to write my evening blog post.

It's all very simple. I slept like a log. I got up and took a long walk with Sadie. I have sewn my brains out in complete Quilter's bliss.

And when my brain started to feel fried with the mystery project, I switch gears!

Time to pull out the tiny flying geese project! I just feel like sewing on a line for a while and I will be setting up my laptop right next to me to watch some Netflix tonight while I stitch scraps into oblivion.

((Future book project, no pattern given at this time.))

There are a couple seasons of Foyle's War that I need to catch up on!

But for now I think I will enjoy watching evening fall from the comfort of my rocking chair on the front porch at Quilt Villa with Sadie by my side.

I hope your day was as blissful as mine was!

Love from Quilt Villa,
Bonnie


18 comments:

  1. Ahhh,, I'm relaxed by just reading this! It sounds like heaven at the cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! I, too, am spending a few days at our family's house near the woods. Sewing machine and fabric were the first things I packed. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Sadie are truly blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:58 PM EDT

    Are those little flying geese paper pieced? Using pre printed paper? That looks intriguing! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those days... you just get lost in the moment and LIVE. Sadie looks like she is having a grand ol' time with you home. She probably waits with her whole heart for these times :)

    Thinking those flying geese look like they maybe could be in your next book?

    Smiles, JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear how much you are enjoying sewing, relaxing and having a great time with Sadie. Enjoy Foyle's War, one of the best TV series ever, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sadie just looks like she's on Cloud 9.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What method/papers do you use for your flying geese? Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the picture of Sadie chilling on the deck, staring out at the view ... could she be ANY happier? I think not ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pure bliss, so relaxing, enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marcia J.8:48 AM EDT

    Can a person buy those flying gees papers and then paper piece them? Where do we find those? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Be sure to check out Midsummers Murders on Netflix Bonnie, I am sure you will LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! That sounds just perfect! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely day for you and Sadie. Very restorative for your quilters soul. You will be relaxed and ready for your GF retreat. Sew happy for you my friend! Hugs, Allison in Plano, TX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Bonnie,
    Looks like you and Sadie are having a great week. Love the flying geese, look forward to seeing how you set them. I have been watching Outlander on SoHo, it's great but only on once a week so I watch each episode multiple times each week :). Enjoy Quiltvilla. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lynne in Hawaii3:43 PM EDT

    Looks a great day and finish with good viewing. Foyles War is one of our favorites! Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love seeing Sadie live such wonderful days with you. She is clearly such an absolute sweetheart! Looks like sheer bliss to me there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have a happy day with Sadie! :) your flying geese look very cute.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)