>>>>

Monday, December 10, 2012

Mystery Monday Link-Up, Part 3!

Shaded 4 patches!  How did you do?!
I'm anxious to see your progress, and I know many others are waiting to visit your blogs and see how you did too.  

Some have asked when we will get to the green.

It's a mystery!

Some have asked how many steps we have left ---

It's a mystery!

Just play along with me one step at a time and all will be revealed---

Let’s link up--  We had 249 link ups last week – let’s see how you are doing this week!

Here’s a repeat of what you need to know to participate in the linky:

You don’t need a blog to participate in the mystery – but you DO need a blog if you want to share a blog post about your progress with me here.  You can’t link to picasa or to facebook.  Those of you who have linked with me before know that I do have some rules:

If you have never done a linky with me before, please click HERE and read the tutorial through so you know how to find the right address for your post BEFORE you start.

You must link to the SPECIFIC post on your blog, not just your main blog address.  To find the url for the specific post, go to your blog and click on the title of the post you want to link.  Look in the address bar at the top of your browser.  The address of your post should end in .html

PLEASE LEAVE OFF the http:// part at the beginning of your blog address when you fill in your info below or it WON'T WORK.  The form auto-adds that for you.

*NOTE* Your blog address does NOT include the @ symbol!  That's for email addresses only, and that won't work either!

Your blog must be view-able to ALL, not just a handful of people that you have invited.  If your blog is private, please don't link up.  It's frustrating to those who click to view and are told they can't.

If you link to “just” your main blog address, I’ll have to delete your link and have you try again because I can’t fix it for you.

You can link ANY progress of ANY step on any of the Link-Ups.  For instance, if we are on a Link-UP for part 4 – and you are just on part 1, you can still link that.  Just SHARE where you are!

In your post – please link back to THIS POST not just to Quiltville.blogspot.com.  I post more than once a day, so if someone clicks a link on your page to just my main address – they likely won’t find this post. That will only take them to the latest post on the blog.  They won't find any of the other links that people have placed on this page.  It will be a dead end street for them.  Make your link post specific.

New links can be added until Thurs Dec 13th at 11:59pm.  If you miss that link-up, just wait for the next Monday.
If you are interested, there is a flicker group set up for the mystery and you can see what they have been sharing HERE. 

Have at it, Peeps!  I’m anxious to see what you’ve been up to!

20 comments:

  1. Well, I'm really hoping we are done with the black on white, or in my case pink! I picked everything out of my stash and used it all except 1/4 yard of one fabric. Feels great to finally "get rid" of it! Can't wait for more clues.. Right now I am seeing a lot of pinwheels (mild obsession).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 6:18 a.m. Central time and I'm #31 to post. Bonnie, do you prepare the link-up post the day and somehow set it to go "live" automatically?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she does, I was online at 5am today, and the linky was already up and running.. lol

      Delete
  3. I love seeing everyone's progress. I am almost finished with Step 3, just a little ore sewing. I also made a queen top from a jelly roll this weekend. My DH has claimed it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wrong everyone's progress but do not want to see guesses of layouts yet!! Too much information!!!! Lalalalala! I love the mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm caught up! I love a good mystery! Off to get coffee then look at everyone's progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i passed on this mystery but i am blown away by the gorgeous units i am seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes...is it Monday already??? This little mouse has pieces 'cut' but...she's been chasing her tail since she laid her rotary cutter down...in other words...I've got some sewin' to do. Thanks so much Bonnie for giving us a place to share our fun, I just love seeing everyone's progress - last week I visited EVERY link..which is probably why I'm not ready to linky today..haha...but it was FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You Easy Street ladies are serious blog browsers! My little old blog has had more hits today than most MONTHS! Thanks to everyone who stopped by. And thanks Bonnie for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 125. Debi in Ohio - When I click on Debi's linky, nothing comes up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sigh, these linkies are bad for my blogging "diet." Every time I add at least 5-10 new blogs to my Blogger Dashboard and I'm falling behind keeping up with everyone. Great problem to have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Step 1 sewn steps 2 & 3 cut I even managed a linky !

    ReplyDelete
  12. 142. Martha - doesn't have her link right. Looks like it's just the "html" was left of the end.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 123. Melissa - Got a message that the page couldn't be found.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved the Geese. I finally got them to turn out right. I will never go back to other ways again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE a good mystery - don't want to know yet what this is going to look like (though I've arranged mine a few times hahaha)... Despite these colors NOT being in my comfort zone (especially the Green and Turqouise) I ADORE them now!! More, more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's fun to see quilter's trying to figure out the pattern already with the pieces they've already done -hehe. I'll just wait.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Makes me want to have a blog just so I can do a linky. But every time I consider starting one I realize I don't have anything interesting to say! I love watching Bonnie on QuiltCam though. I love getting all the inside info on how Bonnie sews her stuff. Thanks, Bonnie for letting us watch.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am having such fun making this mystery quilt. Thank you Bonnie for doing this for us. I saw some comments about the linky set up. I was actually number 8 to post when I started, but linky was not cooperating. Finally got it to work and I became the 21st person to link. Everyone's fabrics are so pretty. I can't wait to see all of he pretty quilts when they are done.I have been doing Christmas sewing while waiting for Part 4.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Me gusta ver los avances de todas las quilteras, como yo no tengo blog no puedo mostrar nada, pero sigo muchos de todas vosotras y estoy disfrutando mucho. Gracias por compartir a todas y sobre todo a Bonnie que es la que lo ha creado

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)