>>>>

Monday, December 24, 2012

Mystery Monday Link-Up, Part 5!

Happy Christmas Eve, everyone!

I know that MANY are busy with family, away or at home – and our links may be slow in coming this week.

That’s okay – I’m keeping the linky open until Thursday, December 27th at 11:59pm.  If you miss this one, just link up in the NEXT one!

Let’s see how you did on Part 5 and any of the other parts you've been working on.

If you have never done a linky with me before, please click HERE and read the tutorial through so you know how to find the right address for your post BEFORE you start.

You must link to the SPECIFIC post on your blog, not just your main blog address.  To find the url for the specific post, go to your blog and click on the title of the post you want to link.  Look in the address bar at the top of your browser.  The address of your post should end in .html

PLEASE LEAVE OFF the http:// part at the beginning of your blog address when you fill in your info below or it WON'T WORK.  The form auto-adds that for you.

*NOTE* Your blog address does NOT include the @ symbol!  That's for email addresses only, and that won't work in the linky either!

Your blog must be view-able to ALL, not just a handful of people that you have invited.  If your blog is private, please don't link up.  It's frustrating to those who click to view and are told they can't.

If you link to “just” your main blog address, I’ll have to delete your link and have you try again because I can’t fix it for you.

You can link ANY progress of ANY step on any of the Link-Ups.  For instance, if we are on a Link-UP for part 4 – and you are just on part 1, you can still link that.  Just SHARE where you are!

In your post – please link back to THIS POST:http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2012/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-5.html not just to Quiltville.blogspot.com.  I post more than once a day, so if someone clicks a link on your page to just my main address – they likely won’t find the link-up. That will only take them to the latest post on the blog.  They won't find any of the other links that people have placed on this page.  It will be a dead end street for them.  Make your link post specific.

New links can be added until Thurs Dec 20th at 11:59pm.  If you miss that link-up, just wait for the next Monday.
If you are interested, there is a flicker group set up for the mystery and you can see what they have been sharing HERE. 

Have at it, Peeps!  I’m anxious to see what you’ve been up to!


10 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:04 AM EST

    MERYY CHRISTMAS Bonnie to yuo and yours -- and to all my fellow Hunter-ites!

    Around my house, with just John and I for awhile now, things are moving gently this AM ... JOHN'S BIRTHDAY! Hs favorite meals are lined up for today. CAke being baked, family will gather 'round this evening to celebrate.

    Dec 22 was one of our daughter's birthday. This always calls for cake, ice cream and family gathering too lol. This is a super special time of the year at our house.

    For anyone alone or without those they love ... may the peace and joy of Christmas warm your hearts with even extra love.

    Sincerely
    JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger keeps un-publishing my post...so if you clicked on #39 Misha earlier and only saw Step 4, I think I've finally gotten Step 5 to "stick"!!!


    Merry Christmas everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And for those trying to post a comment here (with a google account) try logging out and back in again!

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas, Bonnie. May the Peace of Christmas imbue your family with hope and grace in the coming New Year. Thank you for sharing your wonderful quilting gift with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas
    And Thanks Bonnie for Easy Street

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry c
    Christmas Bonnie from Pascale, currently in Paris, France. I won't link or publish on my blog this week as I'm away with family. Not much sewing at the moment. Hopefully I will catch up next week. I love this mystery . Thanks for organising it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I linked back to this post, although I have not done anything to work on this weeks clue. So those who come passing by my page will come on over to see how well all the mystery quilters are doing.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone, may 2013 be a blessed year for us all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I didn't link up since I didn't work on week 5 clue..

      Delete
  7. It is so much fun to see all the different colors people are using! We are going to have some fantastic colored quilts to drool over when this is done! You all ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm having a mini give-a-way on my blog.... its a quilt label that's in the limes, turquoises and purple colors.

    If you're so inclined, please visit my blog:
    http://robich.blogspot.ca/2012/12/high-five-me-please.html

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)