>>>>

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Pieces of Progress ---

What a FUNNY afternoon!

During Quilt-Cam I started getting messages about a man caught peeping through my basement window!

Turns out it was only DH who passed the window as he was out with the leaf blower---curious peeping Tom that he is, he wanted to be sure I was behaving myself.   Or so he says!

Little did he know that he could plainly be seen by those watching!  Oh, so funny!  You should have seen his face when I told him he’d been spotted!

I’m happy about my progress during the last couple of Quilt-Cam fests ---

stringgeese 059

4 Jubilee blocks done!

Top Row: Smokehouse, Domino Net
Bottom Row: Squares & Diamonds, Connecticut
((which was a perfect block to make this week with CT on my heart))

These are all from Randy’s Sow-Along over at Barristersblock.blogspot.com  I need to cut some more out so they will be ready for the next Quilt-Cam.

We are tentatively planning for Dec 26th, Boxing Day – 2pm Eastern time.  Subject to change, as I don’t know what anyone else’s plans are around here, and if the guys decide that’s a good day to go to the movies, I’m going too.  So stay tuned!

stringgeese 060

I finished another handful of String blocks for the Geese on a String quilt!

stringgeese 061

This batch is ready to be de-papered!

Sounds like a good “sit in front of the tv” project, doesn’t it?

Jason is coming tomorrow – he was too tired to drive tonight, so we should see him sometime around lunch!

Sending lots of holiday love ---

16 comments:

  1. I just dropped in for a minute to quilt cam because we are visiting family. I thought it was hilarious when your husband walked up and looked into the window! He never wants to be on camera but was caught peeping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my Barristers Blocks in little kits for their travel to MS. Seeing yours inspires me to do those blocks next. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Tell them thank you for sharing you with us so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious!!! Sorry I missed this afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for taking time for QuiltCam today. And yes, thanks to your family for sharing you with all of us. Have a Blessed Christmas with your family. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so precious, Bonnie! Here's wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks from me as well, to you and your family. Your Peeping-Tom picture is just too cute! Here's wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kind of like neighbor George on Tim Allen's old show, "Home Improvement." Just the eyes and fingertips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes wishing you and your family and all of your avid followers the Merriest of Christmas and a safe and prosperous new year! I watched part of Quilt cam while sewing but missed the funny peeping event! Guess I had stepped away for just a second. See you In Texas we are anxiously awaiting the mystery!!!!Enjoy the family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie, that was so cute!! Merry Christmas to you & the peeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, he did briefly pass by the window, but I don't recall any mini-blinds! Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bonnie, I had quilt cam on but was busy putting the binding on a baby quilt for a Christmas present. I'm so sorry I missed DH, I would have loved to see that! Thanks for all you do for us and I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was funny Bonnie. Blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was so funny, seeing little eyes peak in! Too cute! Thanks again for all of the wonderful inspiration this year you have shared with all of us! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)