>>>>

Thursday, November 06, 2014

Studio Day 4, Meet Peggy!

peggy5
Today we’ve got Peggy in the line up!

She writes:
 Hi Bonnie,
First off, I want to thank you for all you do for our quilting community! 

Still don't know how you manage to do it all, but so glad you fit it all in. One of these days, I hope to be able to take one of your classes.

Always looks like so much fun!


peggy3

Hubby and I moved from New Orleans to a little town in Texas in June.
I have always been lucky enough to have a special place to sew , but I think my newest studio takes the cake!!  

peggy4

I LOVE it and look forward to spending a lot of years in it.

peggy1

This is my newest "Selvedge" project. Notice I use phone book pages just like you! 

Funny how everyone that sees how I piece wants to give me all of their old phone books! 

I love having all the different size books.

peggy2

You wanted us to share pics of our sewing spots, so here are a few of mine.
Keep in mind that this room is only 11' x 11' !!!

You can see more on my blog at
www.peggyinno.blogspot.com or search for "Sew Enjoyable".

I look forward to seeing lots of others sewing studios.

See my 301 case. Have to figure out where to put the machine!!
Have a great cruise, Bonnie.
{{{Hugs}}}
Peggy
Isn’t this fabulous!?  You can claim a small room as your own and make perfectly good wonderful use out of it.  SPACE may be wonderful, but CREATIVITY is best!

We are visiting Belize City today, be watching for our Virtual Cruise  of Belize City starring the Williams’s in tonight’s blog post!  ((Aren’t they a hoot? I’d love to adopt them!))

Love from the Sea --


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!


Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:09 AM EST

    That's the neatest/most organized sewing room I've ever seen. I bet she doesn't have to scramble trying to find something like I have to do sometimes.

    I'm enjoying all the looks at other's sewing spaces. Quilt on!
    Diann/KY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a window, though. I don't see any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:27 AM EST

    Window in first photo, to the left of the corner desk with the sewing machines.
    Pat in Greenbelt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is like a library of fabric....great sewing room!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What machines are in your sewing room? Do I see a Featherweight?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:54 PM EST

    What a beautiful and organized room. I need a neat organizer to help me, but they would tell me I need to get rid of at least half of it, and that just isn't happening. I am enjoying seeing the sewing rooms though. Good ideas. Happy sewing everyone!
    Natalie in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:07 PM EST

    This great sewing room shows how much it helps to have just one window and one door in a room! Excellent use of space!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)