>>>>

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Galaxy-Gram! Stitching Away in Wilkesboro!

Pineapple blossom class is well underway in Wilkesboro, North Carolina!

I'm having a great time meeting local quilters who reside very close to where my cabin is!

I have already inquired as to whether the guild has retreats trees and where..... Sneaky grin!

It's a cold, crisp day here near the Blue Ridge Mountains, it was 25 degrees when I arrived but the sun is shining, the sky is blue and we are inside sewing all of the scraps.

Our youngest quilter is the sweet 13 years old and she is sewing circles around us all!
Love from the base of the Blue Ridge
Bonnie

6 comments:

  1. Makes me want to go play with my Pinaple Crazy blocks. Have fun meeting your new neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your posts of your classes with your students!! So nice to see young teens interested in quilting. I have two out of my three girls who sew I am hoping one picks up the quilt bug at some point in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great way to make intricate blocks...Thanks Bonnie

    Smiles, JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in the Foothills Bonnie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean out today for me was quilt magazines. I got rid of about a third of them. Loving all the space I have now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:51 PM EST

    Cold outside/quilty inside.....perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)