>>>>

Monday, November 17, 2014

Ship Shape Bingo!

20141106_165045
We played BINGO for high stakes on the high seas!

Our quilt related activities were not limited just to the 3 class days we were at sea.

In the evening we had MORE mini classes, and open sew!

After returning to the ship from our ports of call we had games, presentations, a lovely lecture and slide show by Pam Holland, and of course…BINGO!

ON our travel day back from Cozumel to Galveston the Bingo ladies were deep in concentration, eager to win one of 3 prizes.

You may notice that the cards say International Quilt Festival of Ireland on them.  These are left from the 2 years of the Festival, and using them on our cruise makes perfect sense!


20141106_163924

Everyone searching for that elusive number just called!

20141106_164548

Mother daughter team striving for the BIG win!

20141106_164522

Smile for the camera, girls!

20141106_164142

And we’ve got a winner!!

This prize was a lovely necklace that I didn’t get a photo of…but have you ever seen a more excited smile!?

20141106_165307

Oh, come on…I’m SO close…just one more number!

20141106_164924

Winner number two!

She is holding a gorgeous piece of fabric, brought all the way from India as her prize!  Lovely!

And the stakes get higher!

20141106_164620

Come on girls, you can do it!

Our next winner wins a CRUISE!!

20141106_170436

BINGO!  SHE DID IT on the full black out!

Here is our winner:

20141106_170451

Rita!  She’ll be cruising AGAIN expenses paid!

What a fun fun evening of breathless moments, excited whoops and hollers and loads of laugher. We were rockin’ this ship!

If you are interested in cruising with ME…this time JUST ME as the only instructor….We’ve got room for 50 cruisers on a tour that is leaving out of Port Canaveral, Florida October 4-11, 2015.  Ports of call:  Bahamas, St Maarten, St Thomas!  Details to come, this was just confirmed with Sew Many Places on Friday and I don’t think it is up on their website yet.  But think about it!  We can go cruising together!

Will let you know more when I know more!

I also have two other trips going in 2015---Tuscany in May is filling rapidly and at last check there were only 6 slots left open! Click the Tuscany tab at the top of the blog to learn more.

Our Peru/Amazon trip is also filling!  This is going to be an Adventure like none other.  I am SO captured by ancient civilizations and to visit Machu Pichu has been on my dream bucket list for as long as I can remember….since I first read about Machu Pichu in history class as a school girl. find out more by clicking the Peru tab above as well!

It’s a rainy Monday at home.

I LOVE IT!

Just a few things to catch up on today, and I can spend the rest of the day sewing in the basement!



And I KNOW This is impromptu ---is anyone up for Quilt-Cam tonight?  

I can’t tomorrow night because I have to leave for the airport at 4:30am on Wednesday morning for Indianapolis.

I’ll do everything I can to get the word out everywhere ---but if you miss it due to short notice, know that you can always catch it in the archives found under the Quilt-Cam tab at the top of the blog at your leisure!

Have a great Monday, everyone!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

7 comments:

  1. Lucky for you that you only have rain. We have at least 3 inches on the ground with 3-5 inches total expected. Ugh! Your cruise looked like so much fun. I love to see the smiling faces. Of course, you bring out the best in quilters, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like playing Quilt Bingo. The Best prize was the Blackout WINNER. WHOA! See you tonight on the QuiltCAM. Give Dave some Emergen-C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bingo was so fun...Irene was soooo close to winning! "See" ya tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be watching Sew Many Places like a hawk. I can't wait to cruise with Bonnie again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:49 AM EST

    yeehaa!
    a night when me, muffin anc scone can join you

    mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, save 2 spaces for me for the Cruise next October......my bags are packed. Yea!!! Yes, I will be at Quilt cam tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pict here..

    goo.gl/hDxOyx

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)