>>>>

Friday, February 21, 2014

Wendy Buchanan, Come On Down!

Capture2
Hello from San Antonio!

I arrived about noon time ---and enjoyed some lunch out, a walk along the river walk, a boat ride, and some time exploring the old churches and cathedral in San Antonio.

What a beautiful day!

I even made a visit to a quilt shop – all of which I will share with you later.

Before we head out to dinner, I remembered I needed to draw our winner for Jenifer Dick’s “The Modern Applique Workbook!”

I checked our comments.  577!  WOW!

I plugged the numbers into the Random Number Generator and we got:

wendyb2
#290!!

And who is # 290??  Wendy Buchanan!

She writes:

wendyb1

She also left her email address visible on her comment which makes it easy to contact her, though I have left it off of this image here.

Wendy, I’ve sent you an email letting you know you have won!  Congrats!

Modern_Applique_Cover

Please get back to me with your snail mail address and I will pass it on to Jenifer who will get this out to you ASAP!

Thanks everyone for playing along with us!  It’s been great fun, and I know you will enjoy this book!

It will be dinner time soon.  There will be hexies tonight I am sure.

Tomorrow I am off to New Braunfels for a Star Struck Class!!

Have a great evening, Y’all!!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

You do not need a Facebook account to read the Facebook posts - They are viewable to all! Feel free to read & quilt along with us!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Wendy, you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love San Antonio river walk..it is soothing to the soul...congrats, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love San Antonio river walk..it is soothing to the soul...congrats, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Wendy! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)