>>>>

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

iPhone-o-Gram! Hexing Along!

This is just a quick post on my layover in Washington DC before catching my flight to Greensboro –

I got a first grade upgrade between San Antonio and Washington!  I've spent the last several hours hexing away while watching videos on my Kindle fire – life is good!

One more flight to go and this traveling girl is home.

I'm looking forward to dinner, a long soak in the hot tub, and sleeping in my own bed – in that order!

I've got more photos to share from my time in San Antonio, but as my flight is boarding this is as much as I have to show for now.

I'm happy with my progress – anxious to see these  sections  coming together.

Much love from the friendly skies –

6 comments:

  1. Hexies are coming along great. Love the colors. Enjoy your bed! Nothing like your own is there?
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are almost home!!! Sounds like it has been a whirlwind of a trip. There's nothing like being home in your own bed with your own pillows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love traveling vicariously through you, Bonnie! Thanks for all the great pictures, especially of San Antonio where we lived one summer and my first daughter was born. I know that heat! It was 'cooling down' to 88 degrees - at NIGHT!- by the time I delivered on September 1. I might have to make her a beautiful scrappy star quilt like the one you hung for the The Quilt Show taping, it was stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandson is currently in basic training there in San Antonio so I especially enjoyed seeing your pictures this time which brought it closer to home. Speaking of home... enjoy your own bed tonight! Thanks for ALL you do for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great hexes, bought some paper templates to have a go!
    there's no place like home and your own bed aaaaaaaah!!
    enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Dont u afraid of reds, bleeding
    Did u check and clean all your red fabrics ?and darcks
    Sweet back home

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)