>>>>

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Time to CELEBRATE!!!

Studio_2014 025
Today I celebrated with a confetti collection of crocheted spool pin doilies for my vintage machines, thanks to  Leone Bust of Menominee, Michigan!

BUST is about what I did when I opened up the squishy envelope, and they started raining down all over my desktop! 

Thank you Leona!  I was BUSTING out laughing as the sweet things kept raining and falling out all over….

I will seriously have the BEST DRESSED vintage machines in the county.  THANK YOU for the sweet card too, I appreciate your kindness!

I am also BUSTING out with happiness over the beautiful book cover that arrived in my inbox from my editor this morning….

It’s PERFECT!

Are you ready for a sneak-preview?

moreleadersfront1

Presenting:  MORE Adventures with Leaders & Enders!

Some quilts you may recognize on the cover ---some will be new to you, just wait until you see them full out!

moreleadersback1

The BACK cover – fun!

I'll be showing you soon ALL the quilts that are inside, as soon as the book arrives on my doorstep.

I hope that Lucy D from Kokomo, IN and Robin M from Washington and Chris B from San Diego and Colleen Y from LEWISVILLE, NC and Beth G from Louisiana are reading this….your testimonials were hand picked by my editor from all of those sent in to grace the back cover due to your exuberance and excitement over how sewing with Leaders & Enders has changed the way you quilt.  For all that commented – THANK YOU for the things you shared.

We have GONE TO PRINT!

It will take a few weeks to get the job done.  After printing, books are shrink wrapped and bundles in sets of 10 and placed in cases of 30 books per case.  After this is done, they go to the warehouse where things are inventoried.  As soon as I have word that all is going as planned, I will open up the website for pre-orders.  I should know within a couple of weeks if we are on track.  I don’t want to take pre-orders too early, or face what happened last time – they were printed early while I was out of town for several weeks and antsy people were not happy that I was not home to ship something they had paid for ---even though I still made the date that we had originally stated.

I am guessing I will have them HERE at home around April 1st.  My April traveling schedule is busy, but manageable and we will get books out as quickly as possible---Stay tuned for more info! I'll let you know as soon as I know!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!
You do not need a Facebook account to read the Facebook posts - They are viewable to all! Feel free to read & quilt along with us!

36 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new book! It really looks like it holds a lot of fun stuff! Glad you made it home safely. And thanks for the info about Las Colchas quilt shop. It wasn't there when I was in San Antonio about 6 or 7 yrs. ago. I love those old houses--reminds me of The Country Loft in La Mesa, CA. I look forward to Quiltcam if you are able tomorrow--I will check back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to have your new book going to print! I can't wait to get a copy. Yeah for you. Enjoy your time at home. Take some time for yourself. Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, Welcome home. Hope you were able to get a good night sleep.
    Can't wait for your new book.
    I had a light bulb go off yesterday and I just had to let you know. I have been trying to get that quarter inch seam for 3 years, with all the gadgets, etc. Sewing triangles has always bee a nightmare. I realized yesterday, the fabric was not catching on the feed dogs. So I threw away my 1/4 inch foot, put on the normal foot and started moving my needle step by step until I could line up with the edge of the foot and WALA I had my perfect seam. I have a Viking and it has wide spaced feed dogs. This doesn't have to be published because I really feel dumb it took me so long.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats also from me for your beautiful new book! The cover is really gorgeous!
    I already know it's a "must-have" for my collection anyway.... :D
    And what a lovely pin-doily gift!Your machines are all so well-dressed! Must be fun!
    Have a great time at home and at the cabin this weekend. Hope to catch you on Quiltcam!
    Love from the Netherlands, Ria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover and I am sure the quilts inside are just as beautiful. I will be waiting patiently to add this one to my collection of Bonnie books. Thank you for putting such quality books together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS! Can't wait to order a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover.....can't wait to see inside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover is so you!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new book, Bonnie! The covers look beautiful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the new book! You're getting all sorts of wonderful things on your first day back at home. Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How great!! I love the book cover and can't wait to see the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK!!!!! I am ready for your newest book! APRIL !? The whole month of March to wait? It will be difficult, but we can handle it, fi you can :)

    Smiles, JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Boy! I can't wait to get my order in... The cover and the back cover are fantastic,..I know you are excited ! Glad you are back home , sleeping in your own bed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your Sequel book! I have made a couple of the quilts I see from the covers. Gotta get mine quilted up! Love the Doilies, they are addictive to make. It's fun when I notice the ones I sent you on your machines sometimes during QuiltCam. Thanks for the time you take to chat with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope I will be able to buy one, as I'm in the UK. I bought your previous books via the American Amazon site.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the way the lettering was done in the title. Yes do see some familiar projects on the cover. So excited for you. As with all your books it is a must-have! Girl, you have had an exciting week... Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking forward to having another one of your books, I quit buying quilt books and magazines years ago, but yours have such sheer value on so many different levels.
    Sharyn in Kalama

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, isn't that exciting? I know I'll order. There are already so many quilts I want to make that I would need to live to 210 to have any hope of getting them done, but I can't resist seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Darn it! I want to order it today! I see Easy Street on the cover. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  20. QltnRobin@hotmail.com6:56 PM EST

    WOW! Im very excited to get one of these books! Especially since my quote on the back made the cut by your editor! That just made my day! Thank you! And Congratulations to you Bonnie!
    Robin in Washington

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on the new book!

    ReplyDelete
  22. congrats bonnie, cant wait for the new book,,,

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on the new book, Bonnie. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Eeeeeeeee! Yes I squealed! How cool!Thanks! I cant wait to see the book!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh My Gosh! I am still grinning ear to ear that my comment made the back cover!! Your book looks awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on one.
    Chirs in San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  26. Karen said...congratulations on your new book. I made your oatmeal cookies for our guild meeting the other day and they are delicious. I put chocolate and peanut butter chips in them instead of raisins and I got lots of good remarks. Thanks for the great recipe. I am sure I will use it lots in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your new book! Enjoy your time at Quilt Villa.

    ReplyDelete
  28. sew much excitement in one week, all good !!!
    Looking forward to the new book just one month to wait xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I,m so excited to see midnight flight on the back of the cover I can't wait to make it. congratulations on all your hard work. I love your quilts and what your blog has taught me and helped me achieve can't wait to get a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your books and this ones looks like it will be great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  32. OOOOOhhhhh...I am Lucy D. from Kokomo and am THRILLED my comment is on the book back! LOL, thank you for being a happy part of my life,
    Bonnie. You are such blessing!

    Lucy D. (from Kokomo, IN)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh it looks like it is going to be fun. this one will have to come home with me if I see at Minerva in Wellington.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh Bonnie, love the new cover. After your talk at West Houston Quilters guild a couple of weeks ago, I started a Leader Ender project and have already pieced all the 4 patches for that quilt in the lower right hand corner of your cover! I'm using all fabrics from stash, except I had planned on using the same red fabric for the background. Now, I see I might need to go a little more random with those reds. Not a problem as I have a HUGE collection of reds!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)