>>>>

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

On the Side ---THINGS I Forgot to Remember!

stringonfinger1
I fell asleep so early Sunday evening after all of Friday’s jet-lag and Saturday’s and Sunday’s activities that I completely spaced drawing our winner for the Quiltmaker Jan/Feb 2014 issue!

I guess that’s understandable when switching time zones and catching up on lost sleep.

It wasn't until I woke up this morning that it hit me....I didn't draw a winner yet!  OH, NO!!!  So here we go:

Our lucky winner is Elizabeth!

janfebQuiltmakergiveaway

Elizabeth, I have sent you an email – get back to me with your snail mail address and your issue will be mailed to you upon my return home from Germany!

I also received a special email from Linda and Monkey over at inklingo with a video on how they manage to do the Chevron units we are doing in Celtic Solstice, Part 2 using inklingo!

There just may be a few tips you can pick up here and there, and I know you will enjoy the process, ingenious!


If you like to hand piece, or want to print your shapes onto your fabric so your sewing lines are visible –Linda Franz has a special inklingo offer for you!

Click the image below to view the collection info for inklingo!

Have a great afternoon everyone!

Today we are busy with my little English Paper piecing class here in Ruhpolding – then a stop at a darling little quilt shop in Chieming, and off to Innsbruck for more holiday shopping and touring ---

More photos to come from Germany!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!
You do not need a Facebook account to read the Facebook posts - They are viewable to all! Feel free to read & quilt along with us!


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:41 PM EST

    I'm not surprised you slept early, Bonnie! All those new experiences to process---so much fun! I bet you're getting heaps of inspiration for your next mystery quilt-a-long. ;-)
    Hazle
    (suntred02 at aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's not surprising that the draw slipped your mind, you had many other lovely things to occupy your mind! Linda's video is very well presented and clear (she's nearly as good as you!) Innsbruck is also wonderful and I am sure you will love it. They have a MacDonalds there if you need a fix. Carry on having a wonderful time and don't spend too much in the quilt shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Elizabeth!! Thanks for the Inklingo video. Hmmm, if I hadn't already done my cutting for clue 2. So nice of her to do and you to offer for this mystery. Jerry looked at your Germany pictures. When I told him "Hey, it is where our ancestors are from!" He looked at with a deadpan face and said . . . "How can that be? All mine were found in the chicken coop!" I don't get it? Can someone explain it to me. I'm having a blonde moment! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie - hope you can get some pictures of the quilt shop in Chieming. It's been great going along on this trip. Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:25 AM EST

    Cool! I wish I had seen this BEFORE I cut and marked all of my pieces for clue #1, but it will be helpful for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was für eine schöne Tour in Deutschland, ich bin gespannt wie es weiter geht. Viele schöne Eindrücke noch und viel Spaß auf der Rundreise.
    Liebe Grüße aus Bad Wörishofen/Germany
    Elvira

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)