>>>>

Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Eve of Clue #4!

donewhenclock
Are you ready for tomorrow’s Celtic Solstice clue #4? 

I know many are a bit frazzled – we are THIS close to Christmas.

I’m here to tell you not to fret, not to panic – I have saved our EASIEST clue for this week, and it will go live tomorrow morning at 7am EST!

I wanted to remind everyone to check our Linkies from this week – entries are still coming in, and they are all so great!  I can’t thank you enough for all of your participation in the Link-Ups.  It really makes it fun for everyone!

Click HERE to view the more than 170+ links playing along on this week’s post!  How awesome is this?

This is a heads up that if you still want to link to this week’s  post --- you have until 11:55pm EST to do so!!  Time is running out!

MessyDesk

As for me…I’ve been at my desk for days.

The edits for my next book are coming back, and I’ve been chained to my desk ((other than a break for a massage yesterday and to pick up my Christmas present shown on last night’s Quilt-Cam post HERE.)) for the last few days deep at it.

We are getting there!  And it is exciting to see it come together – it’s just that desk days don’t leave me so much blog about!

cheddarsampler 023

I have NOT touched my Cheddar Sampler quilt since working on it during Quilt-Cam last night!  There it sits…ALMOST all sewn into rows, but it must WAIT!

I’m trying to get it all done so that I can head to the cabin tomorrow morning….stop at the store to get all I need for a week away, and start my Christmas baking up there! Whoowhooo!

But in the mean time..there is still a lot of desk work to do.

Keep on Quilting on ---cuz right now I’m FAR from it!!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

You do not need a Facebook account to read the Facebook posts - They are viewable to all! Feel free to read & quilt along with us!

13 comments:

  1. I just finished up clue three this morning. I figured out that I have cut 3351 pieces so far. Wow! Thanks for giving an "easy" clue for tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bonnie for all you do. Enjoyed web cam last night. I'm slowly working on the mystery, and happy to hear tomorrow clue is easy. Looking forward to a few days of sewing. I'm done baking, house is somewhat cleaned, just need to wrap presents . Safe travels to the cabin, and hope the stores are not too busy for your shopping preparations. Have a wonderful evening. I will check the clue early tomorrow. Wendy Bradley Alliston Ontario Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so appreciate you sharing your love of quilting with us "Design Challenged". You're one special lady and I would like to wish you a very, very Merry Christmas to you and your's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bonnie for all your hard work. I have learnt so much on this mystery already. Managed the hst with the easy angle first time using this. Also tried the magic 8 mentioned on the fb page. Haven't finished 1 and 2 yet but good way there. 3 sewn just need ironing. Looking forward to next clue but working the weekend so have to start Monday! Happy Christmas. Camilla Stagg in Uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, when you have time, perhaps when we start assembling components, would you explain again how you get all that threaded together? Or pop in a link on that clue?
    Thanks, my little bits are SO cute! I found some 2.5" shamrock fabrics, so have been making one block for each clue in those.
    Sharyn in Kalama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharyn - I asked her this same question last night. She has the directions under Tips & Techniques:

      http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2005/06/webbing-top-or-how-to-chain-stitch.html

      I love this idea!
      Darlene

      Delete
  6. Hi Bonnie,
    I can't wait to see whats cominig next, I do enjoy beeing part of htis international mystery quiltingbee ☺
    Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all you share with us Bonnie. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy. Healthy and Quilty 2014.

    Jennifer in Perth
    Western Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Bonnie - can't wait to see the next clue. I'll be heading to NC for Christmas but I have a backup machine that I keep at my daughter's house :-)

    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cheddar sampler so much--it is amazing! Thanks for sharing on quiltcam last night--so enjoyed it...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  10. No I'm not ready! LOL I haven't finished clue 2!!!!! I'll catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I've finally caught up! Can't wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was surprised I caught up on Wednesday (I work at a hospital and worked 8 straight days last week), so now I am chomping at the bit for the next clue! Thanks for the fun, Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)