>>>>

Friday, February 13, 2015

Galaxy-Gram! Texas Tumbleweed Kind of Day!

Here we are in all of our Scrappy Texas Tumbleweed glory! 

The  Greater San Antonio Quilt Guild is hosting my workshops today and tomorrow, and I'm having a great time spending some cutting piecing and sewing time in their midst.

We started with the ladder blocks first, the four patch centers and sew and flip rectangles come together quickly and we are building skills as we go.

Star blocks are now coming together, more deposits made into our technique banks giving us more ways to do things with ease!

It's a beautiful day to be in San Antonio, and what better way to spend it than amongst a room full of quilters with machines humming and laughter to the rafters!

I understand there is Tex Mex on the agenda for dinner tonight - yummy!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:58 PM EST

    Looks like another quilt I will have to try one of these days! I hope they are all having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie, I now have an AccuQuilt! This is one of the 1st quilts I hope to make. Thank you for all your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met you on the Caribbean Cruise in Nov 2014. I finished my Texas Tumbleweeds for my son with a modern print on the back.
    /Users/bb1080/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Previews/2015/03/01/20150301-132809/LU3xHgRsS9Oqhp7oFONtjg/IMG_7046.jpg

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)