>>>>

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Galaxy-Gram! Love Shack in Kerrville, Day One!

What a fast paced day with scraps just a flyin!

I love it when students are so excited and bring bags of scraps, boxes and pieces and parts, containers of triangles and precious pieces but have just been waiting to be sewn together into something so fun!

Each step is worked within a given amount of time, and we are changing up our activities through the entire day keeping everyone on their toes!

Basic string piecing, maverick stars, wonky hearts, an introduction to pieced letters, scrappy 4 patches and happy scrappy houses blocks all combine in this workshop exclusive wall hanging known as Love Shack!


Here is just a sampling of what we got up to today -

And we are repeating the class tomorrow with a whole new group of quilters ready to dig in and sew it up!

Love from a tired Bonnie in Texas


4 comments:

  1. This is the workshop I attended in London, KY last March and I remember how you went non-stop. My Love Shack is now hanging in my sewing room...all 450 pieces of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! Hoping to take this workshop someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:32 AM EST

    The lady in your last picture could be a Hillary Clinton impersonator

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite parts of looking through the pictures you post, is seeing fabrics I have in my own stash. Every time I say, either to myself or out loud to no one in particular,"I have that fabric". And I say it a lot. :)

    Thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)