Monday, August 06, 2012

iPhone-o-Gram! The Mail Run!

It's been a productive day so far!

I just dropped the following off at the post office and these book orders will be on their way to their global destinations.

I use the little folding cart all the time---gotta protect the back, you know, and bins of books are heavy.

A couple more days like this and we will be all caught up! I'll lift the pre-order status on new orders coming in as soon as we are caught up and life can get back to normal, whatever that is!

Now---on to the chiropractor.


Carolyn Sullivan said...

when is your day off girl!!!!!! I thought u were taking a day to recoop.

quiltyVal said...

Wow, you got a lot done! Hope mine is one of them, but at the same time, you need a day off!

cindyann said...

I hope one of those is for me!!!

Beth said...

My buddies that were in your class last week got me a book, and had it signed. I am sooo happy.

SubeeSews said...

Okay! I gotta have one of those carts.
You rock girl. And I understand that being home makes all the difference in the world even if you are working hard!

Patchwork Penguin said...

Don't let the chiropractor see those pictures... he'll put a restriction on mailing :o)